Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Why?

Have you been booted from a guild without reasoning?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 1, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

Hi does anyone know why you are booted out of certain freakin guilds, the one I was in booted me and I didn't even get to make a post there! So is it legal to do that? KGabrielleK
Compleatly legal 3nodding A mod or captain has the right to do anything with their guild.
There doesn't even have to be a legit reason sad? stressed
Maybe the Guild Captain or whoever looked at your previous posts or the way you posted and didn't like it. Was the guild a literate role playing guild, by chance?

EDIT: You said you hadn't posted, when did you join the guild?
well actually no it was a fan page for teen titanlol I didn't even post on the site before I got emailed a ban letter ..
only a few days since I was accepted I didn't even get a reply when I asked the mod. why 3nodding
i got kicked out of that stupid a** naruto guild for no aparent reason. crying
kijochan
only a few days since I was accepted I didn't even get a reply when I asked the mod. why 3nodding

Because you might have been banned for not posting.
kijochan
well actually no it was a fan page for teen titanlol I didn't even post on the site before I got emailed a ban letter ..
You were Emailed a ban letter or PMed a ban notice? There's a big difference.
unless they had a 3 day post deadline which I'm not aware of 3nodding could have been although it seems strict to me
sorry it was PMd to my account
Could be a number of reasons then, in any case you won't know unless you ask the Captian of said guild.
However, I'd stay away from guilds that were run by any of the staff of the guild just in case ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff