Welcome to Gaia! ::

no worries! I donated some... hundreds... over a week.

1g... 1g... 1g... hahaha

Dapper Lunatic

Liccy
Animeking007
bohdurr
To steal: to take another's possessions, etc., esp. in a secret manner. As far as I recall, there was no secrecy involved. I think what you're trying to say is that Gambino duped you.

accully taking something and not reterning it, secret or not is what stealing is.

true... but that is, if it was taken without permission.
What this was, was considered a "donation". Two very different things!

yes indeed but they do feel annoyed it wasted, I agree stealing isn't the right word for it, wasting is more suited to it really
Animeking007
many ask why people say Gambino stole our cash when it was a donation. Well heres the answer.

Many thought something good would happen, some thought it was going to a good cause and some just thought if we get this over with we might get something from the Von Helsons (which we did)

Now when Gambino blew half our gold on a sky scraper people thought "Why build a sky scraper in an island paradice? Why?" and were annoyed as he show no sign of using the gold for Gino to recover his memory in fact shows more concern of beating the Von Helsons. Thus we believe he has WASTED our cash, of course people will say he stole it because of the fact this wasn't what they donated for.

No flaming, I'm just answering a question

Well. Those people are idiots then. AHAH! xD I think it's cool. I love Gambino... IN A TOTALLY HETROSEXUAL WAY! But zombies... They're a completely different matter surprised

Not Liccy's Other Half

Shameless Codger

18,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
Animeking007

yes indeed but they do feel annoyed it wasted, I agree stealing isn't the right word for it, wasting is more suited to it really

well, like I mentioned before, we still don't know what the money was used for other than the skyscraper. All will be revealed in due time. ^_^

If people thought that their donations have been "a waste" then that's their feelings and they have a right to express it. I just came in to protest over the word-usage. ^_^ Am I petty? perhaps. Bored? most indubitably! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff