Welcome to Gaia! ::

well? WHY!!!?!??! I think they despise him cause this is a very important event!

Space Werewolf

Mister.Perfect
well? WHY!!!?!??! I think they despise him cause this is a very important event!

^_^ Because the admins like watching us find things out for ourselves, and seeing us run around screaming "OMGWTFGAMBINO?!?!"

3,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
thats true
Silver Gryphon
Mister.Perfect

Because the admins like watching us find things out for ourselves, and watching us run around screaming "OMGWTFGAMBINO?!?!"

OMGWTFBBQGAMBINO

Get it. Like. He is all like. Burnt and stuff.

.. nevermind sad
*deep breath* OMGWTFGAMBINO?!?!eleventyone!

I feel better now.
I think something this huge is news worthy. I saw an (update) sign next to the general announcements sometime this afternoon but there was nothing new when I clicked. Was it a glitch or did the admins decide at the last minute not to announce it? Anyone else see it?
Silver Gryphon
Mister.Perfect

^_^ Because the admins like watching us find things out for ourselves, and watching us run around screaming "OMGWTFGAMBINO?!?!"

lol so true blaugh
I totally agree with you, *searches for name*...Silver Gryphon!

Ice Heart's Queen

I was wondering that myself. I always check the announcements whenever I log onto Gaia so when I come here and see people saying 'Give to Gambino' I had no clue what they were talking about. But thnkafully I found out to I could help him ^_^
I was going there to get a bathing suit and I saw Gambino.
Alterris
I think something this huge is news worthy. I saw an (update) sign next to the general announcements sometime this afternoon but there was nothing new when I clicked. Was it a glitch or did the admins decide at the last minute not to announce it? Anyone else see it?

that justs happens whenever you're logged out.

Shameless Consumer

They like to point and laugh at us as we sit around for hours confused about what's happening. Either that or they like to read some of the theories people come up with.
talukderr
Alterris

that justs happens whenever you're logged out.

aha, nevermind then.
Heehee, we're like mice in a maze.
I've been wondering that mysefl. gonk They'll probably make some sort of announcement when all the donating is over, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff