Welcome to Gaia! ::

Silver Gryphon
Mister.Perfect
well? WHY!!!?!??! I think they despise him cause this is a very important event!

^_^ Because the admins like watching us find things out for ourselves, and seeing us run around screaming "OMGWTFGAMBINO?!?!"

So true..So true.. heart
Are things dealing with NPCs put on the announcements? Like, the arrival of Liam, the Von Helsons, etc. I mean, the events they put up are, but I don't think that NPC dealings are put on.

Shameless Consumer

Akinababy
Are things dealing with NPCs put on the announcements? Like, the arrival of Liam, the Von Helsons, etc. I mean, the events they put up are, but I don't think that NPC dealings are put on.

So far they've been put in Gambino's journal.
i think its probably because the admins dont want a swarm of greedy people donating all they can just cause they think they are getting something good out of it. -remembers the jolly slippers crisis of 2003-

whee
I personally think they didn't annouce it because they want to see how many people would donate out the goodness of their heart rather than thinking they'll get something in return. Usually if there is an annoucement about it, it means you will get something in return (like at Christmas 03, if you donated to the christmas tree you got something in return). To be honest I think the people that donated a certain amount and over will get something (for the fact Gambino says he won't forget this), and if it's true, I hope they annouce it after the mansion is complete this way people are not going to run over to Isle of Gambino to donate just to get something in return.
Who made this image???
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I want to use it in my signature sweatdrop

Cute Friend

11,375 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
OMGGAMBINOOMGWTFOMFGDIES
o_o

Zira Angel's Significant Otter

Obsessive Lover

A friend of mine PMed me about it, I don't know how she found out.
Because the mods hate you...just you no one else, we all saw the announcement...they hacked your computer so you couldn't. *points and laughs*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff