Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zane Wu's Wife

Loyal Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
I really don't understand what your really saying. I've seen newcomers grow tremendously rich because of Cash. My sister even showed a slide show of Gaia to her class. It spread quickly and those kids are richer than I am. Plus, with booty grab, zomg, fishing, and more, I make around 200-300k a day. Some make more. So i'm not too sure people are getting that, if your not much in for the decisions and what not of Gaia, then there's plenty out there who are. So I don't think Gaia has to worry much about the negative feedback. They seem to be doing fine. Especially since the cash shop is booming. I saw an occupy of it. Like that'll happen, really. People love it! More than you know. They just don't come to the forums and say so.

Omnipresent Phantom

9,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
FIavie
Have they (gaia staff, devs...) played their own site and try how much time it takes to earn gold by playing zomg, booty grab/whatever to earn even the smallest amout, 50k, that flynn's booty gives?

It really is not that hard to make 50k.

It all depends on how much time you're willing to commit to making gold, and how patient you are.

I really don't understand this mentality of spending real actual money on virtual items. What happens if they shut the site down one day? Poof, there's your money gone.

Green Combatant

[Black-Death]
I really don't understand this mentality of spending real actual money on virtual items. What happens if they shut the site down one day? Poof, there's your money gone.
I think a lot of us may be guilty of that, one way or another, myself included, unfortunately. xp
Kelti
[Black-Death]
I think a lot of us may be guilty of that, one way or another, myself included, unfortunately. xp

I guess I can understand spending a few bucks, because you'd spend that on candy or a drink. But fifty bucks? I could buy an actual in real life shirt for that.

Green Combatant

[Black-Death]
Kelti
[Black-Death]

I guess I can understand spending a few bucks, because you'd spend that on candy or a drink. But fifty bucks? I could buy an actual in real life shirt for that.
When you put real life in perspective, it makes you realize how important every dollar can be.

In total, all in all, I've probably spent about $60 on this site for the time I've been here. I think compared to others it's not very much at all. I had a Gaian friend a long while ago who spent a LOT of money so they could acquire the Angelic Sash (Which she did, but still, holy cow!!).
Kelti
[Black-Death]
Kelti
[Black-Death]

When you put real life in perspective, it makes you realize how important every dollar can be.

In total, all in all, I've probably spent about $60 on this site for the time I've been here. I think compared to others it's not very much at all. I had a Gaian friend a long while ago who spent a LOT of money so they could acquire the Angelic Sash (Which she did, but still, holy cow!!).

Jeez. I guess sixty isn't so bad in total.
I've spent exactly zero real dollars on this site. (And it shows in my gold balance, a little over 100 k)

Jolly Newb

12,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
Obfuscated Telos
They won't attract new users, they are greedy assholes. nuff said.
Nice wings by the way
*inhales*

*singing voice* money money moneyyyy...MOOOOOONEY!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff