Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, I know about the "if Gambino falls, so does tower" thing. But that doesn't make much sense. neutral
The tower represented his power.

The tower is gambino personified
StarZeo
Okay, I know about the "if Gambino falls, so does tower" thing. But that doesn't make much sense. neutral
Well, I'm guessing the tower was just plain poorly built. I mean, c'mon, ever stacked a bunche Legos on top of each other, they fall.

And gambino clipped the side on his way down.
Hehe I see similarities between Gambino's tower, and the tower of Babel.

Maybe thats just me ^^
Ilusen

Some people just don't get it...poor fools.

Wheezing Lunatic

3,450 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
Here's my theory.

Gambino wasn't just powerful because he was wealthy. When he set his mind to something it got done. An obscenely large tower built in a matter of days? No problem. Gambino isn't really aware of how he wills things to happen but he has the most powerful placebo effect the world has ever known.

The tower was prone to falling due to quick cut-corner construction. It was kept-up by sheer WILL-POWER. Made up of users wills, and Gambino's. The loss of Gambino's will power to keep up the tower was just enough to knock the shoddy thing down.
It felt like it. surprised

Anxious Goat

They gave an explanation, but I'm having a hard time swallowing that. surprised

Who cares, I'm having fun watching all this happen.
If the tree dies, we die. surprised Sailor Moon. gonkheart!!
Gambino built it so high 'cause he was planning on making it fall, but not so soon because he wasn't expecting to get shot or Gino to remember! He probably had the labtechs that were alive cause the fall of the tower if he were to die, and thus he brought the Von Helsons down with him! twisted [/crazy theory]

This is fun fun fun. whee

*Runs off cackling*
Miss Anne Thorpe
Ilusen

I got that, but still. Let's say someone shot Bush, the white house won't come crumbling down because of it.
Maybe there is a group of assassins that set a bomb at the bottom ofthe tower.
StarZeo
Miss Anne Thorpe
Ilusen

I got that, but still. Let's say someone shot Bush, the white house won't come crumbling down because of it.
<center>Yes it will.

Sparkling Man-Lover

Cindy rammed her helicopter into it like it was the twin towers. ... She's a terrorist... And a stalker.. stare
StarZeo
Miss Anne Thorpe
Ilusen

*smacks head* It's all symbolic. It's not ment to be picked apart and analyzed. No, if Bush were to be shot the white house would not come crumbling down, but that is in real life...Gambino is not real nor was his tower.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff