Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Genius

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
I understand that this time the Kuro gang did a bad bad thing. But I feel terribly sorry for the don!
What a tragic tale! Oh the agony! Oh the forbidden love!

What team did you choose and why?
I've joined the vampires, but I hope they both get a happy ending!

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Dark elves

cjjb5830's Significant Otter

Gracious Duck

9,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Events tend to be dull without a bit of competition. I joined the vampires simply because I liked their pin slightly better.

I'm liking the story so far!

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I joined the dark elves because I don't trust the motives of the vampires at all.

Also, this question has been asked every day since the event started, in multiple threads. Don't take it personally if few people answer or your thread gets downvoted.

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
We must choose because its easy. Anything non-linear would cause an abnormal workload and the devs would explode!!!

True story. ninja

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I forgot how having a tragic backstory absolves you from genocide and murder.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go shoot blindly into some crowded streets.

Oh don't worry, it's completely fine, when I was 4 my dog ran away.

Eloquent Lunatic

I picked vampire because I thought Kuro was losing it (still think he has, but whatever), but now that the manga's out, I wish I'd at least waited. Starting to kinda just feel bad for him.

Blessed Genius

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
Einrick
I joined the dark elves because I don't trust the motives of the vampires at all.

Also, this question has been asked every day since the event started, in multiple threads. Don't take it personally if few people answer or your thread gets downvoted.

No offence taken, sir. I understand to those who would peruse this forum often this may be a tad annoying.

I chose the vampires because I believe they'd make better rulers of the underworld. The don has generally muddled things up for the people of gaia since the get go.

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I chose to side with the vampires.
Their motives are still unknown but anythings better then having mommy issues.

Eloquent Explorer

Vampires. Because Luca is an annoying brat. I don't care how 'tragic' his back-story is. Though, to be honest I don't even find it that sad.
And to be fair, for those saying it, Vampires DID exist before Twishit, I am getting a little annoyed we keep getting called sparkly/compared to Twishit emotion_omnomnom

OG Noob

I don't even know what's going on with the plot anymore. I haven't been on for 3 years so I am totally out of the loop.

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Dark elves. I just.... eeehhhh.

I don't like the vampires. I'm sorry, but I just don't. I don't like vampires in general, I'm not fond of most of the vampire characters on this site, and I'm not crazy about the vampire skin, either. Although they may--weirdly enough--be considered the "good" guys this time round, I decided to go with "team evil" for the very first time this year.
Dark elves may be evil, but they're much more stylish. I actually dress up as a dark elf every once in a while (using gray body dye and gray elven ears, instead of the potion), so I decided to go with them.

Amateur Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Shintokyo
I understand that this time the Kuro gang did a bad bad thing. But I feel terribly sorry for the don!
What a tragic tale! Oh the agony! Oh the forbidden love!

What team did you choose and why?
I've joined the vampires, but I hope they both get a happy ending!

The factions are so fiercely divided that I think it's gonna turn out cool for everyone this year...

Unstoppable Noob

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
  • Millionaire 200
I can't seem to pick a side, all the links are broken for me :S ah well.. I get to see the event compelely neutral!

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
I can't help it, I have a soft spot for Luca even if he is a maniacal little brat emotion_kirakira That almost makes him even cuter to me..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff