Welcome to Gaia! ::

It wont save my clothes.. i'm stuck in my underwear!?
It's just a glitch, be patient ^_^.
Oh lol.. XD ty
Avatar saving is currently down, as many of the other threads are saying about the matter. sweatdrop
3nodding I bet I'm the only one stuck in underwear lol
Xion-Testament
3nodding I bet I'm the only one stuck in underwear lol

xD Naw, i've seen plenty of newbies like you stuck the same way. I wish we could save, though, I finally completed my quest and I want to wear the item >_>.
Any one else feel a draft.. xd I found a cool black scarf that I want.. and what is questing
better off than some people i saw someone who's Avatar isn't even showing up lately.
Derangedman
better off than some people i saw someone who's Avatar isn't even showing up lately.

How long till its fixed do you think?
might be a few hours, might be a few days. They're working on the plot of the whole Gambino/VonH thing right now, and that takes a lot of time/effort.

Just have patience, they will get around to fixing it. Maybe one day they'll fix the sushi server, too.
AlexiaWinters
might be a few hours, might be a few days. They're working on the plot of the whole Gambino/VonH thing right now, and that takes a lot of time/effort.

Just have patience, they will get around to fixing it. Maybe one day they'll fix the sushi server, too.

stare yeah I guess
Xion-Testament
AlexiaWinters

stare yeah I guess

The admins are people too, they have to deal with their every day lives, eat, sleep, and then come on here, write plots, deal with PMs, fix servers, glitches, and every other little thing they need to get done. this is a complex forum they run, and I'm surprised they aren't bald, chain smoking bundles of stress at this point.
I culd use some emphasis on the questing as wel
SangosSesshy

How do you start a quest... blaugh

Fluffy Millionaire

10,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Xion-Testament
SangosSesshy