Welcome to Gaia! ::

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
I'm confused as to why I didn't get one of these. I have only bought cash one time in the last couple months (bought some only to use on those charity halos) but I'm still in Club Verge and have spent nearly a thousand dollars on GC this year before I stopped buying it. I had to buy my dovey on the market. emo

Wellllllll never mind. I just checked my inventory and I actually have two of them, so I must've just missed the PM somehow. I worked 11 hours today, so I'll blame that 'cos my brain is pretty fried. XD

Magical Kitten

So many people want the header turkey...

I want the dove so bad...

If it's a grant from using the cash shop, then I should be in line to get one then....maybe, hopefully.

It's so cute, I just want to pet it and love it and call it George!

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Kitty Amazing

If it's a grant from using the cash shop, then I should be in line to get one then....maybe, hopefully.

User Image
Did you check your inventory? I thought I had missed it because I never noticed a PM, but it turns out I did have one~

Magical Kitten

Daffodil the Destroyer
Kitty Amazing

User Image
Did you check your inventory? I thought I had missed it because I never noticed a PM, but it turns out I did have one~

Just checked. Nothin'

EDIT: Totally broke down and bought it in the MP

mskeaton1's Wife

LoliPop Princess

40,850 Points
  • Candyland Heaven 500
  • Loli Pop Treasure Hunter 500
I received a dove. In the past, I spent more money than I care to admit on Gaia. But, I have decided that Gaia is no longer worthy of my hard earned money because of their recent actions.

I'm not impressed. Gaia has to have started to realize that a lot of their big spenders, such as myself, have stopped spending money on their pixels within the past few months. From my perspective, this is no more than a half assed peace offering hoping to make us users feel appreciated again so that we will feel better about spending big money during this year's Black Friday Sale, just as many of us have in the past.

Sorry for the negative post; it's truly how I feel. I will say that it's a nice item and I'm happy to hear that many users are enjoying it.

Hygienic Cutie-Pie

22,950 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
I was wondering the same thing. I thought I was missing out as to why we're getting a dove, but I don't mind getting Lovey the dove because he is so cute heart heart heart

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
I love the dove. And I'll accept it in the spirit that it's been offered in.

Sexy Assailant

Probably another pet intended to be given away with gaia cash cards, but never actually happened. Whatever. It's still nice and better than that turkey plushie that sits on your head.

Rogue

The dove comes with anklets! I am pleased emotion_dowant

I was surprised they sent me anything. It's nice that Gaia is giving their financial supporters some gratitude. :3 If it was some crappy hat they gave last time, then there would be some issues. emotion_donotwant If I'm gonna take some money out of my wallet to pay for enjoying your site, at least give me something decent!

Rogue

Hestia Carrow
I received a dove. In the past, I spent more money than I care to admit on Gaia. But, I have decided that Gaia is no longer worthy of my hard earned money because of their recent actions.

I'm not impressed. Gaia has to have started to realize that a lot of their big spenders, such as myself, have stopped spending money on their pixels within the past few months. From my perspective, this is no more than a half assed peace offering hoping to make us users feel appreciated again so that we will feel better about spending big money during this year's Black Friday Sale, just as many of us have in the past.

Sorry for the negative post; it's truly how I feel. I will say that it's a nice item and I'm happy to hear that many users are enjoying it.

I feel with you. emotion_hug

Fashionable Fatcat

30,875 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ ♥
====================================== ♥ ~

Weird...
I have used GC about maybe 2 weeks ago?
Haven't see this yet.
It looks cute 8D

~ ♥
====================================== ♥ ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sweet Angel Mary
Icysnowgirl
Chibi Halo
          It's another thank you for supporting the site over the last year. If you've bought Cash or possibly used any gained from doing offers the Turkey decided to thank you with a little something something.

But, I haven't been able to use GC in years now. And I still got the PM? question

it could be a loyalty thing, maybe testing the new loyalty program.
But, I wonder how one determines loyalty under this program?

Enduring Hero

I hate to be cynical here, but I had to smirk when I read this part of the message, "thankful we are for your financial support of Gaia Online." What about the non-cash spending part of your user base? Seems that our financial support is all that counts these days. On a more positive note, the dove item is very cute though~

Impassioned Misfit

Turkeys are the natural predators of doves. Didn't you know?

Dangerous Genius

Phantasyelf
I got one...I think it's from using the cash shop.
I haven't used the cash shop in years and I got one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff