Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Lover

I don't know if it matters but I tried playing the hunting game since I had played switchem but not that one yet and I got the PM right after. It could just be a coincidence though.

Agile Pants

I think the quality of this item matches that of some of the cute rare pets, personally. The tiny wing clips are a cute addition to make it something genuinely usable. I'm very impressed with this grant whee heart
The turkey wants us to eat doves for Thanksgiving.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Krissim Klaw
The turkey wants us to eat doves for Thanksgiving.

but the dove is too cute to eat.

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
I'm always happy to recieve companion animals. I heart birds too. Not turkeys though. Unless they are smothered in gravy, with roasted potatoes and veg and stuffing. emotion_dowant

Magic Hobo

Thanks for the shoe clips, ridiculous giant turkey mascot.

Great quality on the item! ...But doves are like my least favorite bird, ahh. Pretty, yes, but overwhelmingly, suicidally dumb, and often full of dust. Seriously, never touch a mourning dove. ._.'

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
n o i r i s t
I'm always happy to recieve companion animals. I heart birds too. Not turkeys though. Unless they are smothered in gravy, with roasted potatoes and veg and stuffing. emotion_dowant

don't forget the pie afterwards.

Deathly Protagonist

50,365 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
I got one just a few minutes ago! ninja

Dead Hellraiser

Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Thanks for the shoe clips, ridiculous giant turkey mascot.

Great quality on the item! ...But doves are like my least favorite bird, ahh. Pretty, yes, but overwhelmingly, suicidally dumb, and often full of dust. Seriously, never touch a mourning dove. ._.'

We had a mourning dove fly into our lit fireplace. Opened the mesh to let it out in the house, and the damn thing flew back right into the fire.

Newbie Noob

Sweet Angel Mary
The turkey npc just sent me lovey the dove in a pm.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/82777

So what do you think of the dove?

Is it weird to get a dove from a turkey?
gaia is running out of ideas
Maybe the birds are in cahoots

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
Sweet Angel Mary
n o i r i s t

don't forget the pie afterwards.

I'm British. We (my family) have Christmas Pudding with single cream, instead for afters. smile

Enduring Hero

....Maybe it's giving out doves in hope that people won't be eating its brethren. |D

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Slick Southpaw
distraction tactic

If Gaia wants to stop causing massive inflation, releasing ridiculously overpriced items with few cheaper alternatives, and spamming me with Cash Announcements, etc I might consider supporting them again in the future.

Merry Traveler

I got one too...cute pet
not one to use pet, but the anklet's nice

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out