Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Icysnowgirl
Chibi Halo
          It's another thank you for supporting the site over the last year. If you've bought Cash or possibly used any gained from doing offers the Turkey decided to thank you with a little something something.

But, I haven't been able to use GC in years now. And I still got the PM? question

it could be a loyalty thing, maybe testing the new loyalty program.

clarion's King

Super Model

They're awesome.
Got one, and bought another from the market. I love how there are poses looking directly at you.

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
I got one too, heh.

I think someone messed up XD

LP's Partner

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Turkey is probably giving you a peace offering in hopes of not getting eaten tomorrow. Doves symbolize peace soooo... what better to use as a peace offering?

That said, it's cute! Hope I get one. :3

Friendly Conversationalist

I wanna know why I didn't get one emo

Time-traveling Senshi

Icysnowgirl
Chibi Halo
          It's another thank you for supporting the site over the last year. If you've bought Cash or possibly used any gained from doing offers the Turkey decided to thank you with a little something something.

But, I haven't been able to use GC in years now. And I still got the PM? question

Maybe it's to everyone they know has ever purchased Cash or used Cash they got from doing offers and possibly everyone who's bought letters through direct purchases then. It wouldn't surprise me they're doing that because they couldn't be alive without that help.

Bashful Faun

15,190 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
I got one to, It must be because I actually bought a little cash yesterday lol. I was wondering what it was about, it is cute.

Time-traveling Senshi

PurpleLovr

They might be sending them out gradually so if you know you used Cash from purchases or bought cash over the last few years then be patient and keep your eyes on your notice box. You can try signing out and back in to see if that triggers it.

Angelic Marshmallow

Quote:
Hello and Happy Thanksgiving!,

We wanted to take a moment today to send you a special Thanksgiving Day message to let you know how thankful we are for your financial support of Gaia Online.

Buying Gaia cash and items helps keep our fabulous corner of the internet running smoothly, and provides all Gaians a place where they can come to make friends and have fun. We couldn’t do it without amazing Gaians such as you, so thank you!

In appreciation of your contributions, please check your inventory for a special holiday treat! We hope you enjoy this item, and that you know how grateful we are for your support.

Gobble! Gobble! *Squawks and runs off*

-Gaia Online Staff
User ImageUser Image

PM for those who didn't get it ^

It's so cute~

My pm thanked me for supporting Gaia financially. I bought $5 some months ago, so probably in reference to that. xD

User Image

Tipsy Lunatic

It's so cute! ^_^

The Committee Staff Gaian

I got one when I haven't done anything sweatdrop
I got one too, but was a little confused since I've just come back from a 2 year hiatus... but I did make a purchase in the cash shop with the cash from the daily offer, so maybe it was that?

He's super kyooote though razz

Friendly Conversationalist

Chibi Halo
PurpleLovr

They might be sending them out gradually so if you know you used Cash from purchases or bought cash over the last few years then be patient and keep your eyes on your notice box. You can try signing out and back in to see if that triggers it.

If it's based on GC, then I know I'll get one. I have autocash. Either way, I'll keep an eye out for a PM.

Timid Spirit

Aww, so cute!
I didn't get one, probably because I haven't bought GC since I joined Gaia XD

Indomitable Bro

i haven't gotten one and i've bought some cash last week emotion_sweatdrop
the anklets in the item are rly cute emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers