Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Pumpkin

My favorite cat would have to be Spice, the Pumpkitten. I say that like it's not SUPER obvious already.

Runway Raider

25,150 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Lowest Buy Now Price: 766,333 gold
Average Buy Price: 647,538 gold

You nouveau riche punks seriously consider this cheap? I guess it really is easy come, easy go with you lot.

That said, I don't really have a favourite cat per se. All I know is that you can have my KiKi Kitty Plushie when you pry it from my cold, dead hands. It's one of the few items I have that's actually worth something.

Greedy Cutie-Pie

17,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Red October Archangel
Lowest Buy Now Price: 766,333 gold
Average Buy Price: 647,538 gold

You nouveau riche punks seriously consider this cheap? I guess it really is easy come, easy go with you lot.

That said, I don't really have a favourite cat per se. All I know is that you can have my KiKi Kitty Plushie when you pry it from my cold, dead hands. It's one of the few items I have that's actually worth something.
Well, it isn't "cheap," but it's really cheap compared to the other cats for sale. Most of them are over a million on the MP.

Greedy Cutie-Pie

17,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

User Image

Yilanti Midnight
Kiki Kitty and Breakfast the kitten. so cute~
{Breakfast is adorable! i wish he had an "i am" pose :c
Your avi is really cute, btw~
}

User Image

Greedy Cutie-Pie

17,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
J 4 C K
My favorite cat would have to be Spice, the Pumpkitten. I say that like it's not SUPER obvious already.
whoops, i didn't notice your "don't tip me" thing in your sig! i tend to use the tip jar like a "like" button, sorry...!

Loyal Spirit

14,550 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
I love my Jet Black Kitten Star (even though he's in my shop now but for a very unreasonable price haha) I most likely won't let him go :p

Loyal Spirit

14,550 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Lush Loves You
J 4 C K
whoops, i didn't notice your "don't tip me" thing in your sig! i tend to use the tip jar like a "like" button, sorry...!
I love your siggy's gif

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200

I'm one of those people.
Lucky is my favorite, and Milk a close second.

But I have reasons for it, not just because they're expensive and want-worthy. I have a cat now who does visits to hospitals (or used to, we haven't recertified...) who looks like Milk, and I used to take care of a neighborhood tomcat when I was little who looked (and I figure acted) like Lucky.

I love the Belle cats, too. I'm looking at getting Copper since she looks like my old girl who passed a few days ago. Made it to 21 and happy as a clam...;~;
[/crazycatladypost]

As far as Blue Belle being the most affordable, she was the most common of the Belle Christmas RIG. You had a chance at her, Copper, and Golden Belle, Golden being the most uncommon.

Greedy Cutie-Pie

17,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Semi-Conductor
Lush Loves You
J 4 C K
I love your siggy's gif
which one? |D it cycles through like 25 pics...

Dainty Kitten

21,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Rina 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Cookie is my favorite, second is Bibbles whee

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
User Image

I personally like Copper Bell xd though I do want me Waffles!

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I love her too. I didn't buy it though because I could barely match it. xd

I finally got Spice the pumpkitten after almost a year and a half of wanting it. whee Spice is my favorite since it's Halloween themed. whee Even though Spice does have red eyes, it's okay. xD

I liked Jet until I realized there's a bit of red on it. xd I guess I'm picky about the colors.

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
I do think Blue Belle is the cutest. But I'm not a fan of the ear colors.

I do want a Pancake the Bunny though. I regret not buying it while it was cheaper.

azphyxxxiate's Girlfriend

Spoopy Bat

Lucky is pretty much my all time favorite, being so classic, sleek and well, dark. But I also really love the dessert kittens from alchemy...too bad they don't go with my avi. If only there was a devil cake one. ; - ;

In a relationship with my viola

Greedy Capitalist

12,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
I like all the cats.

(catscatscatscatscatscatscatscatscatscatscatscatscatscatscatscatscatscatscatscatscatscatscatscatscatscatscatscatscatscats)

but if I had to pick a favorite, I'd probably pick Blue Belle, because she's so cute and fluffy and ajsdklf; cats

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff