Welcome to Gaia! ::

Havi's Wife

Dapper Millionaire

10,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200

Dunno! I've her, and uh, Cookie Boots. I got them because Siamese-ish.

I own this snow-beast, so, y'know. I've a bias in the pointed-cat direction. 4laugh

User Image

Fruiti Tooti's Partner In Crime

Divine Darling

29,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Gremalkin & Balgeary are my favorite kitties. They're so cute and fluffy. emotion_kirakira

Tipsy Lunatic

I have Copper Belle. Tuxedo cats have always been my favorite type of cat so I was really happy when they released Copper.

Unholy Mage

12,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
Aperture Sentry Turret

But enough cats, we need more birds. sad

This.

Greedy Cutie-Pie

17,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Milk Kittea
User Image
The Kitten Stars (especially North) were all my favorites for the longest time. They're so cute. 4laugh
But then Butter was released & my heart was stolen by her perfect sweetness. <3 She matches Milk Kittea so perfectly.
I did everything in my power to earn enough gold to get Butter. Now I can't let her go for anything.

I really liked Blue Belle when I first saw her. the only reason I didn't feel the urge to buy her was the coloring.
It leans more towards a gray rather than the creams that I normally work with. I like that she's cheaper though. ^^
Butter and Cream are so super-adorable! I want them so bad heart
I don't have any one color scheme i usually work with. I'm too indecisive for that |D I just tend to periodically sell nearly everything I own and remake my avi from the ground up.

Greedy Cutie-Pie

17,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Rhi

Dunno! I've her, and uh, Cookie Boots. I got them because Siamese-ish.

I own this snow-beast, so, y'know. I've a bias in the pointed-cat direction. 4laugh

User Image

omg i love siamese cats so much! so cute!

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

I actually like the skelekitten.

Wolf

Why blue belle is cheaper than Copper belle?
yeah.. that is it.
cream is cuter than black
edit: golden belle is my fav cat

Shadowy Raider

17,450 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User ImageI've always loved the demon cats and I remember them being super expensive. They are really cheap in the marketplace now and I think they were some of the first rig cats to appear. Methinks they stared to drop in value when those kitten stars arrived...
On the plus side I can now afford Matao and now have the complete set biggrin

Greedy Cutie-Pie

17,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Duskshadow
User ImageI've always loved the demon cats and I remember them being super expensive. They are really cheap in the marketplace now and I think they were some of the first rig cats to appear. Methinks they stared to drop in value when those kitten stars arrived...
On the plus side I can now afford Matao and now have the complete set biggrin
i love the demon cats to death~ i remember they used to be stupidly expensive.
i wish some of the other cats would drop in value a bit... like the Cheshire kitten and Kemuri. I'll never be able to afford them if the prices don't come down... :c
User Image
User Image

I always assumed that least expensive meant least popular or most common.

Receiver

Ultra Satan is my favorite Kitty

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
My favorite cat is Ultra Satan but before Ultra Satan was released, it was Blue Belle. I loved Blue Belle so much that I bought 8 of them. They are so cute that I can't possibly imagine letting even one go. sweatdrop heart

Assimilated Shapeshifter

Gin the Kitty is probably my favorite cat on the site, but the Belle cats are really nice.

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kiki Kitty and Breakfast the kitten. so cute~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers