Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

at the end of the recent easter events we were told we'd see more of the Von Helsons, we were told it at the anaversary ball to. How can we see more of someone whos dead? Thus they must have found some way to live. Gaia are most likly thinking up a way of which they would have escaped hence the long gap
Animeking007
at the end of the recent easter events we were told we'd see more of the Von Helsons, we were told it at the anaversary ball to. How can we see more of someone whos dead? Thus they must have found some way to live. Gaia are most likly thinking up a way of which they would have escaped hence the long gap

1. They already have the story planned
2. Personally, I think the Gambino "dynasty" lived and the Von Helson's are dead
Misterioso
Animeking007

1. They already have the story planned
2. Personally, I think the Gambino "dynasty" lived and the Von Helson's are dead

Same here. whee
Yeah.. I hope the Von Helsons weren't here to stay. Something about them was never quite right.
well at the convetion center that keep telling people about is where there going to tell everyone what will happen.
'Von Helson' sounds like 'Van Helsing,' so I think they are vampires, and they lived....
I don't really think that they died either...

Friendly Bunny

I doubt the mods or whoever makes them would take the time to create them just to kill them off
ok im going to sound like a newb here, but what the hell are the von helsons and gambino foghting over
Gambino is of course alive, he fell into the ocean...thus meaning most likely he survived. Hopefully, the von helson sister's didn't survive, but knowing plot lines, i take it everyone survived, OR Gino will continue in his father's footsteps, but as the old, kinder gambino once was.
seriously what were they fighting over pm me the answer as im in the middle of a guild war
i think they bit the dust

Mind-boggling Mage

The admins are fickle. VO just randomly decided one day, that the tower would fall down upon Durem. Kaia said "no", then VO said: "Why not?", then Kaia said: "Ok, lets do it".

Their minds can change in an instant neutral

Gryzzle's Darling

Dapper Fatcat

18,675 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Conventioneer 300
That's true Isilvara...but without any of them what would be the plot?
i think there alive

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces