Yourmumlock 0.25798525798526 25.8% [ 105 ]
Total Votes:[ 407 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 >

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

13,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
I would have been fine if the event inspired everyone to work together and be civil about solving it, but I think solving it got to be so frustrating that people were rather rude to each other.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I don't care about Sherlock but I'm always up for free items. emotion_awesome

Sexy Assailant

1. Devs are in control.
2. Sherlock didn't get popular by doing drugs.

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
User Image

- Why does Sherlock get a day, puzzle, and a blatantly referencing item dedicated to it while other media does not?

Because Sherlock homes is awesome! actually its because Reapersun is a huge fan.

-Would you like to see more accurately referencing items to fandoms in the future?

We already have heaps and i'd ,love more!

-What did you think about this entire Sherlock debacle?

Who cares!?! its not important its a freebie!

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
marshmallowcreampie
I don't care about Sherlock but I'm always up for free items. emotion_awesome
This.^

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
scullylam
i kinda agree. where's my "downton abbey" and "doctor who" day events and items? oh right, those are more likely to be in rigs. but!!! doctor who is 50 years now, right?
Hello there!

I think we Whovians have to wait until November to get our item. But trust me on this, I'm in a lot of fandoms (not a sherlockian, but I plan on watching an episode or two), if we have items for every fandom, we would have tons.

have a nice day

Divine Anubutt

27,850 Points
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
because whenever reapersun finds a new obsession we get a tribute out of it?

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Dexigone
scullylam
i kinda agree. where's my "downton abbey" and "doctor who" day events and items? oh right, those are more likely to be in rigs. but!!! doctor who is 50 years now, right?
Hello there!

I think we Whovians have to wait until November to get our item. But trust me on this, I'm in a lot of fandoms (not a sherlockian, but I plan on watching an episode or two), if we have items for every fandom, we would have tons.

have a nice day

yeah. off topic but, one day i saw bbc america played a first doctor episode on tv. so, are they doing a year long celebration, showing an random episode with each doctor? or that happening till the new season comes back?

Obsessive Werewolf

I've never been a huge Sherlock fan, or a Dr Who fan... but I'm glad that the artists make things for the biggest fandoms. I'd rather them do that than not make items that reference things at all.

will always be waiting for her my chem killjoy item
i think it's stupid they based it off of one sole sherlock but w/e man i guess if it makes the fandom happy confused if they're gonna do things like that, they should continue to make it more general, like w/ ships happen..

but ******** having a creepy benedict cucumberbutton in my invo was scary

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Fluff Mage Kaede
because whenever reapersun finds a new obsession we get a tribute out of it?

Precisely, which is why this thread is a waste of time

we should be spending out time more wisely..on like...

a betting pool for what dumb fandom Reapersun is going to get hopelessly obsessed with next

now taking bets folks

Side note: If reapersun gets to cream Sherlock all over the site over and over again, can Fayren get to make a Transformers Prime item?????

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Albern Puppy
do I have a problem with the Sherlock item? No.
Do I have a problem with the number of items we have based on it? Also no.
Am I mad about the whole madcap puzzle we had for this item? No. Unlike the Sailor Moon tribute item, we were at least told about this in advance.

Final thoughts? Honestly, this doesn't bother me. I love dedication items. If I were to complain about one thing, is that this one didn't have as significant of a reason as previous ones did.

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

Yeah....I was really mad that they didn't announce ANYTHING about Sailormoon. e_e

If they did, then I might have not seen the announcements enough to know. sweatdrop

-~--~-

Wolfenspyre's Waifu

Demonic Vampire

User Image

Honestly,
I love the Sherlock Books.
Love them.

However, all these items getting dedicated to it are a tad annoying.
Not because they're over done,
just because there are lots of shows, especially cult shows, that I would love to see
some dedication to with items.

Just a bit more variety with tribute items would be nice.

User Image

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
scullylam
Dexigone
scullylam
Hello there!

have a nice day

yeah. off topic but, one day i saw bbc america played a first doctor episode on tv. so, are they doing a year long celebration, showing an random episode with each doctor? or that happening till the new season comes back?
Hello there!

I guess so, I don't watch bbc america that much on my tv because my parents hog the television. but i do try to catch up online.

have a nice day

Star Champion

who cares, the real question is where the ******** are my earthbound items

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out