Your mum 0.2992700729927 29.9% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 137 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Existential Existence
Slick Southpaw
emotion_donotwant
I await fruitlessly for the day that Gro-Grain gets a rainbow recolor release and I can be hairy in whatever ******** color I want.

But as for this bundle, pffft, I don't think the hype is up enough to justify re-release and recolors of lesbian princess warrior love.
And I'd want a Ravenwood's Manor to go with it.

gro gain is so undesirable i bet none of the artists even thought about touching it for a recolor!! in your dreams!!! razz pppfllppffttbbbppp!!!
talk2hand
pssh, that's cos people like silky smooth hair free shenanigans. they don't know what they're missin.

Shy Gaian

I'd like one of the Ciels released.
I'd buy that in a heart beat.

Nothing stood out to me in this bundle, maybe next time.

In a relationship with Redstar Galaxy

Wistful Fairy

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User ImageI was actually rather disappointed that the Runcible Spoon was left out... Since that is the one I forgot to nab... Oh well... I'll just wait for the next rEI bundle... I'm pretty sure it will be in it... Even if I think the Runcible Spoon would have made a better fit than, well, Trilune's Covenant in this bundle... cat_stare
Hey, at least the recolor is guaranteed.
I'll take this method any day over "buy this bundle for the miniscule chance of getting a recolor!"

Dapper Capitalist

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I figure the two Ciel REIs are being saved for a special bundle that will include all the REIs that are part of the Jackdaw/Mephiste storyline: Ravenwood Mannor, Ciel Agape, Ciel Eros, and Rosamund's Revenge.

VVLB's Stud

Kawaii Husband

Sir Black Tea

In a more perfect world more interesting items

What interesting items? You mean the over-priced ones that everybody has to pay for to even get a fair price of these days?
now don't mistake me as a troll or a "flamer" because I do agree they've messed allot of items up when it comes to bundles, however it just seems like we are getting nothing interesting these days.

Rare

Boned25f
Sir Black Tea

In a more perfect world more interesting items

What interesting items? You mean the over-priced ones that everybody has to pay for to even get a fair price of these days?
now don't mistake me as a troll or a "flamer" because I do agree they've messed allot of items up when it comes to bundles, however it just seems like we are getting nothing interesting these days.

Uh, I said them. The more popular REIs that people want rereleased, namely the Ciels.

Sparkling Transmutator

Exzael
I'n happy that the trilune got re-released with a 3rd gen. Bought one at 114k. Wanted one for some time. But do wish they added other REI's, instead of watchmaker and custom cut . I was so hoping for Ciels, Runcible Spoon, Vivacenote or Le carousel. But none of them. T-T

I can see the Sainte Ciel 3rd gen, Runcible Spoon, and the Le Carousel 3rd being released in the same REI bundle (with a recolor of one of them)... since well they all have an explosion of cream in them.

Vicious Brawler

19,975 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Winter Hue
I can see the Sainte Ciel 3rd gen, Runcible Spoon, and the Le Carousel 3rd being released in the same REI bundle (with a recolor of one of them)... since well they all have an explosion of cream in them.

There's a cream joke in this post, but Gaia is a PG-13 forum.

@Slick: please let this happen please let this happen please let this happen

@discussion: I do think that they could do a different Ciel line, but...like, there's the platonic "They're just REALLY GOOD FRIENDS!" line (Agape) and the "they're totally ********" (Eros) line. I guess there could be a blue recolor, but how would you swing that theme? gonk

And isn't a cream Rosamund pretty much Daughter Of Snows as imagined by Lady Gaga?

Sparkling Transmutator

Phoenix Goliathane
Winter Hue

Sorry, but I wasn't making a joke about bodily fluids... so you should probably get your mind out of the gutter.

Vicious Brawler

19,975 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Winter Hue
Phoenix Goliathane
Winter Hue

Sorry, but I wasn't making a joke about bodily fluids... so you should probably get your mind out of the gutter.

But where else would I keep it? emo

(I figured that you didn't mean it LIKE THAT. I was alluding to the fact that I was contemplating making that joke myself.)

Versatile Explorer

Anesidora's Gift is the only one I'm really interested in. I have Anesidora's Woe because I like the prayer pose, so naturally...I want the new recolor. gonk
User Image
Winter Hue
Phoenix Goliathane
Winter Hue
I can see the Sainte Ciel 3rd gen, Runcible Spoon, and the Le Carousel 3rd being released in the same REI bundle with a recolor of one of them)... since well they all have an explosion of cream in them.

Theres a cream joke in this post, but Gaia is a PG-13 forum.

Sorry, but I wasnt making a joke about bodily fluids... so you should probably get your mind out of the gutter.

Lighten up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces