Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why did you personally follow Gambino/Von Helsons?

I followed Gambino because he was generally a nice npc just misunderstood

please say why and we shall discuss.
I follow Gambino mainly because he'd been through so much, and the Von Helsons were bitches who thought only peasentry of us.
Veridel
I follow Gambino mainly because he'd been through so much, and the Von Helsons were bitches who thought only peasentry of us.
so if gambino thought the same way and a lot happened to von helsons. who would you follow then

4,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I follow Gambino because before the Accident, he was the best guy around. We all loved him. (Back in the day, i mean, check my join date XD)

The Von Helsons don't care about us, they treat us like swine. They think that if they throw a few small gifts at us, that we will fall to our knees and worship the ground they walk on. and the n00bs are affirming this belief.
chibilord
Veridel
so if gambino thought the same way and a lot happened to von helsons. who would you follow then

Actually no...Gambino was also Gaia's original and provided us with so much, like the Marketplace, Gaia Journal's, and more.

4,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
gambino i follow him because, well he was heree before the helsons and the helsons suck!
I follow Gambino because the first time he came around I knew he was pure evil. heart Around Christmas I was a little thrown by his quest for his son, but in the end he came out evil again.... so I still follow him...
Saichen
I follow Gambino because before the Accident, he was the best guy around. We all loved him. (Back in the day, i mean, check my join date XD)

The Von Helsons don't care about us, they treat us like swine. They think that if they throw a few small gifts at us, that we will fall to our knees and worship the ground they walk on. and the n00bs are affirming this belief.
Nice but what do you think about the double mansion it looks as if it was planned

Veridel
chibilord
Veridel

Actually no...Gambino was also Gaia's original and provided us with so much, like the Marketplace, Gaia Journal's, and more.

good point
all i know is what i learned from the sticky topics.......READ THE STICKIES IF YOU JUST JOINED....YOU MISSED ALOT!

pro Gambino...for the reason the others have already said biggrin
Demon Kairos
I follow Gambino because the first time he came around I knew he was pure evil. heart Around Christmas I was a little thrown by his quest for his son, but in the end he came out evil again.... so I still follow him...

because you like the ebil cool

Utec Goreka
gambino i follow him because, well he was heree before the helsons and the helsons suck!

Thank you for soiling my thread stare
Saichen

Dapper Mage

Gambino. He's done more than the VH sisters.
Druki
Gambino. He's done more than the VH sisters.
so because he has been here longer yet again
I was at the library today, the guy's very rude. I said i'd like a card, he says u have to prove ur a citizen of New York *neehh neehh neehh*. So i stabbed him. Well, i was mad, u know.
Once i went to the library, i said i'd like a book on the heimlech choking maneuver. And the guy said look at the card cab, look i'm busy. So i look in the card cab. And i look under heimlech, choking, and maneuver...it's not in any of those places. And i see this first aid book with a section and i take it. And the guy says it a refrence book u can't take it home u have to zerox it. I said do u have change for a dollar. He said it's not a bank it's a library *neehh neehh neehh* So i go to this souvenir stand, and i said do you have change for a dollar? They said it's not a back, it's a souvenir stand. *neehh neehh neehh neehh* So i go to this bank, and they said yes, this is a bank. And they give me the change. And i come back to it. Now by this time there's a line of students xeroxing their books or whatever. And i finally i xerox the heimlech. As i go back, the guy says put it back now that you've used it. *neehh neehh* So i put it back, and as i leave he says thank you. Ho ho! I said, well thank you, I'm never comming to this barn again...And i went back to my car...Now by this time my sister is almost PURPLE from the chicken bone!
~Emo Phillips

4,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
chibilord
Saichen

Nice but what do you think about the double mansion it looks as if it was planned

Even so, He was going mad. The snapping of his fagile mind was relieved upon the rebirth of his son.
lemme see if i can put this in better words.

flowchart!
1. Gambino - Happy-go-lucky big guy of Go-Gaia online!
2. Hosted a few balls, was loved by all!
3. G-corp accident (I referred to it above as the Accident)
4. Out of his a**, no money, son thought dead, left in the cold on christmas of all days.
5. Von Helsons arrival! :boo-hiss:
6. Gambino slowly goes mad, beginning with extreme anger towards the vonhelsons.
7. Gino's memory loss, von helson intrusion, loss of home andhearth and followers drives him insane.
8. he rallies the troops and builds his sky scraper.
9. Gino regains memory, dad returns to normay. gunshot. crash.
10. missing, presumed dead.

...gaia in mourning... gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas