Welcome to Gaia! ::

Astounding Enchantress

diet otaku
Kachi Firebird
diet otaku

i SO wish there was a "notify me when this item is listed" option on the MP.

There is one in notices - "Wishlist Item Available For..." will give you a notice when an item on your wishlist is on the mp.

yeah but i can't do it for select items and i have HUUUUGE wishlist.

@yeata - well, considering how many items these days go for MILLIONS, yeah, 250k is moderately cheap.

Aw, yeah, you know, it would be a nice feature if they had it as a choice in the menu where you can make the items visible or private to have a choice to notify or not...

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Kachi Firebird
diet otaku
Konan Tatsuhiko
diet otaku
okay, to get specific, i am thinking of sdplus odanodan. i sincerely can't imagine anyone selling that back to the store for 20k when they could sell it on the MP for 250k or even 500k.

Well there's your problem
dolls are a fickle mistress in the MP

Apparently they're hard to sell and unreliable
so there's near zero supply for them from venders and exchangers
leading to most people not wanting to touch them with a 9' pole

All I can say is watch the marketplace; someone someday's gotta sell one
it's just not something most people look to buy or sell so listings get rare
even if the doll is normally cheap

There is one in notices - "Wishlist Item Available For..." will give you a notice when an item on your wishlist is on the mp.

Are you sure it notifies you when an item is actually listed and not when the system simply remembers you have it on your wishlist? Every time I got a notification there was a Ruby Sash on the MP - it didn't matter if I was online or offline when I got the notice - there wasn't anything listed. I only found one in the marketplace when I checked out of boredom.

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Super Fightin Prototype
Kachi Firebird
diet otaku
Konan Tatsuhiko
diet otaku
okay, to get specific, i am thinking of sdplus odanodan. i sincerely can't imagine anyone selling that back to the store for 20k when they could sell it on the MP for 250k or even 500k.

Well there's your problem
dolls are a fickle mistress in the MP

Apparently they're hard to sell and unreliable
so there's near zero supply for them from venders and exchangers
leading to most people not wanting to touch them with a 9' pole

All I can say is watch the marketplace; someone someday's gotta sell one
it's just not something most people look to buy or sell so listings get rare
even if the doll is normally cheap

Are you sure it notifies you when an item is actually listed and not when the system simply remembers you have it on your wishlist? Every time I got a notification there was a Ruby Sash on the MP - it didn't matter if I was online or offline when I got the notice - there wasn't anything listed. I only found one in the marketplace when I checked out of boredom.

now that you mention it, you're right - it doesn't notify you when an item is listed, it just periodically notifies you that the item is "available" and quotes whatever the average buy price is, whether there's an actual listing for it or not.

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
User Image

Good example is the SD Doll Lond, cheap cheap cheap but hard to find, took me entire month of waiting till one showed up, couldn't even find t on the exchange.

Buggy Mage

It could be venders buying up the excess items. 3nodding

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
You can just sell them in your inventory instead of the MP. When the price of said item is cheaper or equal (why sell for 20k in the MP and get tax, when you can sell in your inventory and no tax) than the original sellback price. People will just sell the crappy item from their inventory.
I think that's the main reason of deplete in the system. And Alchemy.

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
SD Dolls are the worst, -__- They always disappear on me. I have been trying to get SDPlus Special #005 Ivan-kun for a month now but he is either missing from the market for a week or two or listed for a horribly inflated price. (Like right now. crying crying crying ) Obviously, he isn't the only doll I have had trouble finding.

There has to be a way to put a few more slim picking items back in the market. You know, people probably are just selling items back to gaia through their inventory rather then sell them on the mp. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff