Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Ah, does the Easter event always force us in such a tough spot?
Diedrich is not my favorite bunny. I don't want him as a main event character any more. Which means I should destroy his offspring.
But no!
His offspring are adorable! I wish to roll around in a huge pile or them(with out killing any)! I wish to eat them all up! There are just some many things I want to do with them. heart

So adopt or destroy? What are you choosing for your self? Why?

Thankful Vegetarian

10,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Adopt!
I feel the same as you about Diedrich, but his babies are too cute and they aren't annoying smile

Ice-Cold Knight

12,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
kill them all... i hate the annoying green blob of uselessness

Fluffy Creature

On one hand, despite my hatred of Diedrich, the babies are innocent. The sins of the father should not be passed down to the offspring. And I feel like euthanizing them is kinda wrong.

But on the other hand, there is a legitimate threat of overpopulation, not only at the moment, but in the future. Realize that later on, every single Diedrich Jr. will be capable of this mass pregnancy individually. What I mean is that, say, Diedrich births 1 million grunnies. Then each of those 1 million grunnies will eventually birth 1 million grunnies of their own, and so on. See the problem?

Girl-Crazy Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
a wishing well
Adopt!
I feel the same as you about Diedrich, but his babies are too cute and they aren't annoying smile
Yeah. His babies seem like tiny colorful rabbits. ( So far. ) So much more tolerable than his lies.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Troy the confuzed
On one hand, despite my hatred of Diedrich, the babies are innocent. The sins of the father should not be passed down to the offspring. And I feel like euthanizing them is kinda wrong.

But on the other hand, there is a legitimate threat of overpopulation, not only at the moment, but in the future. Realize that later on, every single Diedrich Jr. will be capable of this mass pregnancy individually. What I mean is that, say, Diedrich births 1 million grunnies. Then each of those 1 million grunnies will eventually birth 1 million grunnies of their own, and so on. See the problem?

So it'll be like that Star Trek episode "The Trouble With Tribbles" where the tribbles get into everything? cat_rofl

I actually like Diedrich so it's not even a second thought. But even if I didn't like Diedrich I probably wouldn't kill the offspring. They're so cute, and why punish them for coming from Diedrich?

Girl-Crazy Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Troy the confuzed

Oh my. Biology and natural resources where my favorite classes.
However, they (supposedly) won't reproduce if you don't feed them massive amounts. So what if every one just keeps them on a diet?

6,250 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Both, I just want the items. XD

Girl-Crazy Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
marshmallowcreampie
Troy the confuzed

So it'll be like that Star Trek episode "The Trouble With Tribbles" where the tribbles get into everything? cat_rofl

I actually like Diedrich so it's not even a second thought. But even if I didn't like Diedrich I probably wouldn't kill the offspring. They're so cute, and why punish them for coming from Diedrich?
Or with My little pony; FiM with there Perasprites?

Yeah. You don't kill the children of murder's, right?

Girl-Crazy Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Ms Spook
Ah ha! But if you could choose only one?

Girl-Crazy Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
koolknight
Isn't that what Hitler said? :/

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ultimately I'm just choosing based on items.

I could care less what the outcome is

6,250 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Epic Ditto
Ms Spook
Ah ha! But if you could choose only one?

Uh,,,uh,,,the adopt option is adorable...but...that stupid bunny annoys me...ugh...too hard.

Imma be nuetral. crying

Ice-Cold Knight

12,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Epic Ditto
koolknight
Isn't that what Hitler said? :/
jews=/= green blobs of uselessness

Girl-Crazy Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Existential Existence
Ultimately I'm just choosing based on items.

I could care less what the outcome is
Fair enough. Based on that I'd save them..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff