Welcome to Gaia! ::

WHO SHOT GAMBINO?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 2, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

IT HAS TO BE SOMEONE FROM DUREM
SOMEONE FROM THE VON HELSON MASION !
Hey I wrote a quick poem for both Gambino and The Von Helson Sisters. If ya wanna check it out: Click Here.
I don't believe gambino was shot. I think the tower was shot(the sniper had a RPG launcher), and Gambino had a heart attack from high blood pressure. The sound that they say was a shot in the comic was the chain of the pocket watch snapping. Gambino grabbed it and pulled on it.

Tipsy Raider

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
i fink liam at the sisters ball he said gambino made him move to aekea and i think it was a sign of hatred
IT WAS PEYO! eek
I've got it!!! It was a giant chicken man, he was angered when everyone stole the eggs for easter and gave them to the robo bunny to eat.
its someone who hates both of them it could be a new person or it could be labtech x

Tipsy Raider

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
xXpsychoXx
its someone who hates both of them it could be a new person or it could be labtech x

I like the Labtech X theory too. ^^
It was Meredith..Compare the way the assassian looked to her, and look at what she says.."Every man has his price"? That has to be something there...
It is LabtechX.
He is watching us now... ninja
i think that edmund did xp i mean he is right there in durem and he does work nearby that huge clck tower thingy where that certain person who i think is edmond shot him..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff