Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
It's very rare for me to get a catch or a case, but I do get components on occasion. I still go though and get them though everyday, though I don't love the DC enough to get on all my mules everyday.

*is lazy*

I should really, I'd prolly have better luck if I did. oh well.

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Junk. Also, DC is currently broken on both Firefox and Chrome.

Sexy Assailant

They fixed a major glitch with the DC a week or so back. It's totally worth it now. Haven't got any Alchemy stuff in a while, but I'm not seeing any crap like eyeballs, summer shirts or mexican themed pants either.

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I've gotten two Philosopher's Caches from the DC. Sold one right out for 130k when they were up, the second I opened and got a Topaz Cache and sold it for 115k. DC has been good to me. 3nodding

Zack Mcdol's Widow

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

I've definitely seen my fortunes improve with these updates to the DC.

Hesitant Mystic

I've won the two Philosopher's Caches, so far. Which is awesome. I opened both and managed to sell them for a little over 100k.

I make sure to check DC nowadays.

Rainbow Fairy

47,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
While most of the time my DC is the standard 50+ gold, tickets, fish bait, cheap crap... I have on occasion lucked (like the time (months ago) I got a back-wings formula before they changed how alchemy stuff was distributed ^_^)

Free stuff is.. well Free... I'm not knocking it, I don't have time to hard core make money, so every little helps.... I usually clear out the junk once or twice a month.... it may not add up to much... but it is still free so all good to me.

Devoted Cutesmasher

13,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Clambake 200
I very rarely, if ever, see anything but the usual common prizes/gold/aquarium fish and items. I get a lot of aquarium stuff for some reason.

Once I got 10k. I thought that was the best thing ever. Then it handed me a Silicon Pirate back when they were still pretty hard to come by. Of course, I was stupid and didn't sell it. That remains the best I've ever managed from the DC.

Ah well.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
And that is why I do DC every time I sign in. Free items are free and I like my trash too. Collecting them has paid off well when alchemy was introduced.
I like the variety now.

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

it is worth it!
I have at least 20k in every mule I own thanks to the new DC, time to time I get ph. caches into them, but I had only once got an alch. cache, and was in this account last year

I like my DC! <3

Predestined Survivor

11,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
I love daily chance even before because you know what? Free is nice. Gotta love free things cool

Enigmatic Foe

36,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ive gotten a couple of golden giftboxes and 2 caches, thats why i get my daily chance religiously x3

Shadowy Bilge rat

I love the Daily Chance so much. I've gotten so many awesome things from it.

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
Lazarus Larkin
Amy Storm
Haha yes. DC loves me and has given me three of those. They have odds of about 1/400 per day. DC also gives philosopher's caches and golden giftboxes.

I don't understand why people don't use it, it mostly gives gold and items easily sold for gold.

Exactly... I mean, I often get 10-20 gold on every landing page, but that's still free gold that only takes seconds to get...

Same here.. sometimes I get 250, 100, 50.. etc

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces