Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Phantom

User Image

What a win. Reminds me of getting Jekyll's Morality from my first ever RIG. Ahhh luck...

Magnetic Lunatic

Haha yes. DC loves me and has given me three of those. They have odds of about 1/400 per day. DC also gives philosopher's caches and golden giftboxes.

I don't understand why people don't use it, it mostly gives gold and items easily sold for gold.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Amy Storm
Haha yes. DC loves me and has given me three of those. They have odds of about 1/400 per day. DC also gives philosopher's caches and golden giftboxes.

I don't understand why people don't use it, it mostly gives gold and items easily sold for gold.

Exactly... I mean, I often get 10-20 gold on every landing page, but that's still free gold that only takes seconds to get...

halo mom

26,225 Points
  • Stormy the Halo Mom 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
i get philosophers caches a lot. and I'm like ******** yes. D.chance is forever my friend.

Magnetic Lunatic

Lazarus Larkin
Amy Storm

Exactly... I mean, I often get 10-20 gold on every landing page, but that's still free gold that only takes seconds to get...

Yeah, the only thing that's annoying is the aquarium stuff with no sellback. Which can be trashed.

There's actually a pretty extensive list of commons that come out of there, including the expensive ones. I like some of the stuff it gives me.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Amy Storm

ive used it for years
every day
and only get the same crap items
jgrfdn

Magnetic Lunatic

Hi-Potion
ive used it for years
every day
and only get the same crap items
jgrfdn

Well, if it makes you feel better, RIG items hate me like the plague.

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Yeah! I got one of those the other day. I was pretty excited to see it. I sold happily sold it and made a pretty penny. heart

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

Gimme summa that luck. emotion_donotwant

It's not very frequent at all, but sometimes I do get great stuff from the daily chance like caches and I once got an emerald golden princess tiara. But I'm even stoked when it grants me 200+ gold!

Omnipresent Genius

15,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
People say the daily chance isn't worth it? I like it. Not because it's possible to win rare items. I just like getting gold. Every little bit counts.

Fluffy Trash

All I get is 10-100 gold tops in each DC. emo

But, it's still worth it.

Obsessive Cultist

I never get caches or cases or whatever else is out there ;A; usually just 10 - 200 gold or cheapo items. But I still do the DC almost every day because it's fun and why the hell not.
I think the best I ever got was 10k.

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
little bunnies
Gimme summa that luck. emotion_donotwant

It's not very frequent at all, but sometimes I do get great stuff from the daily chance like caches and I once got an emerald golden princess tiara. But I'm even stoked when it grants me 200+ gold!

Yeah, I find it fun enough even though I don't really get good items P:
I think the best I've ever got has been langer the dragon xP

Receiver

not worth spamming my inventory with junk items

fxxkin demon

I very rarely get alchemy stuff.

Lately it's been small amounts of 100-250g which is nice. Any yesterday I got one of those dine and dash toasts. So that's something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff