Welcome to Gaia! ::

LunarMystique
AAAh! gonk STop getting meh so confused!! the admins rule Gaia and that is teh only thing I shall remember!!!

Or so they want you to think.
LunarMystique
AAAh! gonk STop getting meh so confused!! the admins rule Gaia and that is teh only thing I shall remember!!!

<center>x|True dat.|x</center>
Airez
Alright, by now anyone whose seen me around should know who I believe should rule Gaia, and it shouldn't take half a mind for others to believe the same things.

You know him, you love him, and you might smell a bit like him:

Your Lord and Savior, Grunny.

Now I know some now you folk don't think Grunny would be a sensible canidate for world domination. Whoops now did I say world domination, well yes I indeedy did. Gaia is the world of Gaia and all lands should and shall be chartered under the great lord Grunny's name. All the land shall be green with wealth and prosperity, just like my candidate's fine fuzzy fur.

Ya see what he's doing? Now my good lord Grunny is send you message. Be prosperous, be great, and be all you are capable of being. That bunny, Grunny, is telling you that you should better yourselves and see that side of greatness in your being. He's not saying you should slave over him hand and paw (though it would help). He's just saying you should get out there and make something of yourselves.

Well now it's that a good idea? And all that just in his image. You can't say Grunny would be a bad ruler now can you? Shucks, he's just a cute fuzzy bunny that want's to love and cherish all those that come to him. Well I bet he gives candy to children and loves each and everyone of them. But let's get back to the point at hand, shall we?

He's lordship, Grunny, is a great being. He holds ruby eyes that could stun and opponent and bend them onto the right path of victory. That individual would do his best to show all the Gaian users to improve and educate themselves into what would best be described as a utopia. I'm certain he'd be willing to express his love and care to all the newbies, just as he would hop into the laps of the many regulars and olbies. If you have and issue to sort out with your lives, then so be it unto his rule that said problem is solved. No need to become entangled in the very vines of disarray.

Let him guide you upon the right path!

Now I could go on and on about how great this gentleman is, but that wouldn't be fair to all the other people. Good luck to them, though do think about Grunny.

He loves you all very much.

Quoted from another thread, enjoy.

Mind-boggling Mage

....But Grunny died... again.
Grunny tis totally immortal. ^^ He's got that whole... coming back from the dead thing going for him. You know how it is with guys like him; Just can't keep em down... even with nukes.

I should start a new Grunny fan club, though I don't know whether or not the other one is dead yet.
Rufus owns gaia...
Labtech X is his vice..something..
the numa numa guy owns Gaia.
<center>Wow. -blinks-

...Is all like... I dunno.
</center>

Mind-boggling Mage

Mi Amnestc de ochii tai...

Mind-boggling Mage

Leaving? I dont think so! *Presses button, and large bars surrounds the thread* you will stay and discuss this theory with me! mad
_ArseniK_202_
Leon for president.
Emirie Katakana
the numa numa guy owns Gaia.

The numanuma guy pwns my socks.

Mind-boggling Mage

<center>x|...|x</center>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash