Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mind-boggling Mage

It can't have been Gambino or the Von Helson Sisters. I think of this because Liam says "We have a special deal with the goverment...", therefor there must be a goverment that rules Gaia... but where could this Goverment be? They must be in Gaia's Capitol City. What would you say would be Gaia's capitol city? if it has even been released (which it probably hasn't sweatdrop )

Mind-boggling Mage

why wont the title change? :S , its supposed to be "Who Rules Gaia Anyway?"
You think too much...
Rufus also says theres a 'secret store discount'.
Rufus also TALKS!
That doesn't mean Rufus is a genetically mutated cat, or that the discount is real. xp

Mind-boggling Mage

kougramaster666
You think too much...
Rufus also TALKS!
That doesn't mean Rufus is a genetically mutated cat, or that the discount is real. xp

Well, it still makes me think. Sure, i have only been around for about 2 Month's, but during this time i have learned alot about the past event here on Gaia. But even tough it says "The most Powerful man in gaia" or "the most powerful women in gaia" its never clear as to what political power they have :s
Isilvara
kougramaster666
You think too much...
Rufus also TALKS!

Well, it still makes me think. Sure, i have only been around for about 2 Month's, but during this time i have learned alot about the past event here on Gaia. But even tough it says "The most Powerful man in gaia" or "the most powerful women in gaia" its never clear as to what political power they have :s
Gambino's political power is that he owns Isle de Gambino.
The Von Helsons may or may not own Durem, we don't know.
There are no 'elections' or anything as such, however I've got a thought that that's what the main page poll is....

Mind-boggling Mage

kougramaster666
Isilvara
kougramaster666
You think too much...
Rufus also TALKS!

There are no 'elections' or anything as such, however I've got a thought that that's what the main page poll is....

Which makes them the source of power in their own towns, but what about the rest of Gaia?
Isilvara
kougramaster666
Isilvara
kougramaster666
You think too much...
Rufus also TALKS!

Which makes them the source of power in their own towns, but what about the rest of Gaia?
That'd be Lanzer's job....Or Twistex.... heart
Isle de Gambino= Island of Gambino

Gambino actually has a island named after him. Officially Lanzer would be the government, but npc wise its pretty much undeclared.

Mind-boggling Mage

How come its just Lanzer, not VO L0cke, or Ling? :S
<center>x|I always thought it was Ling.|x</center>
I believe that Ilse de Gambino is privatly owned. It looks kinda artifical to me, as if Gambino built it. In any case, he probably has control their thanks to being in control of all the busieness'.

Gambino and the Von Helsos boasts of power are based on finance. They have the most money in Gaia, and have a hand in most busienesses.

This makes them probably more powerful than the goverment, which is made up of a secret organization of cupboards, scarecrows, and radios. And is headed by the almighty Sock King.
Lanzer?
*awaits flamings for lack of originality*

Mind-boggling Mage

Surely, there must be a NPC faction acting as Goverment?
AAAh! gonk STop getting meh so confused!! the admins rule Gaia and that is teh only thing I shall remember!!!
Isilvara
Surely, there must be a NPC faction acting as Goverment?

Leon for president.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces