Welcome to Gaia! ::

So he's dead. SO what. Was it really /that/ important anyways? Its a game for goodness sakes. Life goes on.
Well I do... its fun and games are games....so they are for fun xp

Prophet

People care about games. If they didn't, they wouldn't bother to play them. neutral
I bother because it use to be fun. Now it just seems tedious. Why? What is so wrong?
LilJeremy
So he's dead. SO what. Was it really /that/ important anyways? Its a game for goodness sakes. Life goes on.

I know, it's getting annoying.

Undead Enchantress

I care about the nice NPC pixels. I, however do not care about you.
I find it sad that people are mourning fictional characters, who may not even be dead.
They're not real! gonk

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
I just think the little events they have are fun. I just like to hear what people speculate. biggrin
Erynne
I care about the nice NP pixels. I, however do not care about you.

Oh, but you must, you saw fit to respond to this post. Loser. scream
Zianete
I find it sad that people are mourning fictional characters, who may not even be dead.
They're not real! gonk

I agree. One long, lengthy discussion board post would've been enough without dedicating ENTIRE forums to it.
You're a party pooper. sad

Undead Enchantress

Kill Joy. blaugh
hyoi
You're a party pooper. sad

There's a party and /I/ wasn't invited? gonk How rude!
Erynne
Kill Joy. blaugh

You take joy out of people's supposed death? eek Wow, how do you feel about Terry Schiavo?
LilJeremy
Its a game that you are playing. For Gods sake...let people have a break from real life....if you have a problem with it, leave Gaia and don't bother us with you whining about our entertainment stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff