Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, I'm a newcomer who just wants to make a small popularity poll.
Right now I only know about Shopkeeper NPCs, Barrett and the Welcoming Fairy ;v; so I don't know the NPCs of the past.

Feel free to fangirl/boy over them. I want to hear the reasons, too.

I have yet to access Loyal's Bazaar (I haven't even gotten my Trading Pass yet ;v; ), I'm not a Club Verge Member and I'm not American, so I can't access Mecha Neko, so I don't know the shopkeepers there ;;;v;;;

I tried to add a poll, but the maximum is 10 options, so I won't be; either you fit everyone or no one, because it wouldn't be fair.

Thank you!

UPDATE: //rolls on the floor// aaaa thank you for the feedback sdkjfhdf

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Welcome welcome!

I have a few fav shopkeepers. I love Logan, because he's a burly crotchety fisherman dude and therefore awesome. I like Natasha because she's a kickass NPC that does all the piercings/body mods 8')

And in the manga she pierced the Von Helson sisters' ears together emotion_dowant

Carl's cool, but I still wanna challenge him for harem rights mwahahahaha emotion_dealwithit

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
Ian still holds a place in my heart. Going to the shops page used to mean you started in his shop. Kind've wish they'd get back to him. He used to be a major plot driver.

Undead Enchantress

For a newcomer, you know all those things already. Pretty savvy. emotion_kirakira

As for the shopkeeper...I don't really have a favorite. I tend to buy gold shop items from the MP if I can get them cheaper. There is no MP NPC though. If there was one, may be it would be him, her or it.

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

Unstoppable Krampus

Carl. heart

User Image

Undead Enchantress

Free Killz
Erynne
For a newcomer, you know all those things already. Pretty savvy. emotion_kirakira

As for the shopkeeper...I don't really have a favorite. I tend to buy gold shop items from the MP if I can get them cheaper. There is no MP NPC though. If there was one, may be it would be him, her or it.

Flynn has item auctions in the MP, and she is also an NPC, so maybe it would be her?
Although I doubt someone would ever win a decent bid on her items.

Maybe. I would consider her to be just another vendor though. Also, with her history from last year, I don't think I'll be all that welcoming towards her. I remember Labtech X, Rufus and other NPCs selling in the MP as well, so having a shop in the MP should not be the only determining factor.

Tiny Strawberry

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
yum_strawberry
Nicolae~
yum_strawberry

Tipsy Genius

My Lord and Master Carl, of course.
Rina is pretty adorable. She sure has grown over the years.

I miss when she was just a little twerp running around selling flowers. 4laugh
CSS V2
yum_strawberry
Nicolae~
yum_strawberry

Where can I find him? o o
EDIT: Nevermind, I found him xD

TasteChaos's King

Duck

Shinryuu Uroborus
CSS V2
yum_strawberry
Nicolae~
yum_strawberry

Where can I find him? o o

The Bitfrost and Back Alley Bargains

Favorite is: Brennivin

Ladykiller

It's a toss up between Rina, Agatha, and Sam. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items