Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Waffles

So Mephiste is whoever Jackdaw is in the Ravenclaw manor....

And Sainte Eros has an altar to Mephiste in a last pose?

Who is this Mephiste anyway?

----
Edit:

Discuss Mephiste!

Shows up in- <-these descriptions courtesy of the people who posted a long time ago
Ravenclaw Manor (The villain who sends the girl the letter to the haunted mansion)
Sainte Ciel/Rosamund's Revenge
(As far as I can gather, the main villain. )
Sainte Ciel- Ciel is fighting against Mephiste? Sacrifices herself for Rosamund? Mephiste kidnaps? Rosamund
Eros - Rosamund makes a deal with Mephiste ala Faust, Mephiste possesses her, seduces Ciel, kills Ciel...?
Aphrodite/The Other one - they are victorious against Mephiste?
Rosamund's Revenge - after Ciel sacrifices herself, Rosamund goes after Mephiste and succeeds?
Rose Saga - Shows up as a cute schoolgirl rofl She transforms? And runs away crying?

Briar seems to be a schoolgirl who transforms into Mephiste. (?)
And We see Briar & Mephiste (female) in La Vie de Mephiste.
I LOVE YOU. Just for making this topic. A PLACE TO DISCUSS HIM.

He is somebody that we know little about, other than he's the bad guy in both Sainte Ciel and Ravenwood Manor. I would very much like to know more about him, and see what he looks like! I want, want, WANT an EI/REI centered around him. Jjfhdjkghjghskj.

I think in Eros, he turned the princess evil (EDIT: or maybe posed as her?), and in agape he just killed Ciel? And in Ravenwood Manor he killed the girl's family, and also stole her soul or something at the end of it. So maybe he is some kind of evil sorcerer, or a demon, or something!

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
After having a look back at the announcements for the story...
I'm going to guess that he's some sort of immortal being like a demon or a vampire (not the nice sparkling kind either)

I imagine some elaborate plot to do with the princess, he was in love with her and wanted Ciel dead so he could have her for himself but she ended up escaping. So now she's going back to have a show down. Then she either thinks she kills him and he goes into hiding or banishes him for hundreds of years.
When he's finally free to roam again, the princess is long dead and he falls in love with the young girl of Ravenwood manor. So he gains the parents trust and we see how the story goes after that.

So where do we go from here?

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

I won't give much of an explanaition. Since I think the others have already done that. But the idea for Mephiste came from Mephistopheles. Well, that's what I seen a few people posting. Search it up. :')

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Exzael
I won't give much of an explanaition. Since I think the others have already done that. But the idea for Mephiste came from Mephistopheles. Well, that's what I seen a few people posting. Search it up. :')

Interesting!

I like the spin on him coming for souls that are in danger of becoming damned or already damned :3nod

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Where did Jackdaw = Mephiste come from? The EI report? I must have stopped paying attention...

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Lazarus Larkin
Where did Jackdaw = Mephiste come from? The EI report? I must have stopped paying attention...

Because he says "All my friends call me Mephiste" at the end.

Naramaru
Lazarus Larkin

And the poses of them have both names. xD

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Naramaru
Lazarus Larkin

...in the EI report?

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Exzael
Naramaru
Lazarus Larkin

And the poses of them have both names. xD

I normally don't pay attention to the story or pose names so... just be happy I know at all... lol

Naramaru
Exzael

Interesting!

I like the spin on him coming for souls that are in danger of becoming damned or already damned :3nod

Me too. I would love an item of him now. Like how he is possessing souls. And of him coming for souls becoming damned or already damned. Would be a very good item to have. :"D

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Lazarus Larkin
Naramaru
Lazarus Larkin

...in the EI report?

Yes. Here

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Exzael
Naramaru
Exzael

Interesting!

Me too. I would love an item of him now. Like how he is possessing souls. And of him coming for souls becoming damned or already damned. Would be a very good item to have. :"D

Totally! I think I'd actually pay attention to that story!

Naramaru
Exzael
Naramaru
Exzael

Interesting!

I really hope PRISM will make a REI all about Mephiste. He's getting very popular. Although, I still don't find that the Mephiste of Ciel and of Ravenwood are the same. People have theories that they are the same. But maybe it could have been that both artists wanted him as a villain in their REIs.

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Exzael
Naramaru
Exzael
Naramaru
Exzael

Interesting!

I really hope PRISM will make a REI all about Mephiste. He's getting very popular. Although, I still don't find that the Mephiste of Ciel and of Ravenwood are the same. People have theories that they are the same. But maybe it could have been that both artists wanted him as a villain in their REIs.

I love the idea of him being the demon that comes out from the wood work every once in awhile to collect damned souls. So many cool items come be made from that idea. Then if he had his own item that would be super awesome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff