Welcome to Gaia! ::

Really? Who is he? I know he worked for Gambino...

Gambino

Dear guests, Bucho, my head of security at G CORP has informed me that our...um...pest problem has grown geometrically. In fact, the problem seems to have grown SEVERELY.

WHAT?! What do you mean 'Silent Flash' protocol?! ONLY A HOUR AND A HALF?!!? Bucho, this is MY MANSION!

We CANNOT do this!!! I commmand you to stop this madness!! DO YOU HEAR ME?! What?! ... G CORP AI computer system automatically enacts 'Silent Flash' protocol when contamination levels reach severe levels?!! ARGH!! ... ahem. NO need to be alarmed my dear guests. Just keep doing your thing. Remember to stay focused on the task at hand, which is pest control... you know, don't go looking out the windows at the sky or anything ok? Good. PARTY ON!!

But just WHO is he? Is there a server named Bucho? Is there any where else in Gaia Cannon that he's spoken of? does he have an acount? So many things are unanswered about this mystery man.
So far as I know, that's the sole reference to Bucho.
Gambino

Dear guests, Bucho, my head of security at G CORP has informed me that our...um...pest problem has grown geometrically. In fact, the problem seems to have grown SEVERELY.

WHAT?! What do you mean 'Silent Flash' protocol?! ONLY A HOUR AND A HALF?!!? Bucho, this is MY MANSION!

We CANNOT do this!!! I commmand you to stop this madness!! DO YOU HEAR ME?! What?! ... G CORP AI computer system automatically enacts 'Silent Flash' protocol when contamination levels reach severe levels?!! ARGH!! ... ahem. NO need to be alarmed my dear guests. Just keep doing your thing. Remember to stay focused on the task at hand, which is pest control... you know, don't go looking out the windows at the sky or anything ok? Good. PARTY ON!!

I think he was just a.. Well, character used to set something off.
Well, hilighting a text in the quote I have read a dozzen or more times realy helps answer the question... stare

*Cough*

Do you think he'll ever be an NPC? Like the lab techs were?

Dapper Lunatic

Bucho is Gambinos lil side kick he bosses around

BUCHO GET ME A DANISH!!

or

BUCHO WHO SPILLED COFFIE OVER MY PLANS FOR THE DEATH RAY?!

Whoever guesses where this is from gets a cookie
TT Snim
Well, hilighting a text in the quote I have read a dozzen or more times realy helps answer the question... stare

*Cough*

The influx of thoery posts has rotted my brain. I'm sorry. sad heart

But yeah. I do actually think he's a character used just for that..
TT Snim

*Cough*

As a general rule, no server = no NPC. Bucho is not a server.
Animeking007

BUCHO GET ME A DANISH!!

or

(strong bad.)

Space Werewolf

TT Snim

*Cough*

I don't see any reason for him to show up again, unless G CORP comes back into the plot.

Dapper Lunatic

Suhaji
Animeking007

BUCHO GET ME A DANISH!!

or

(strong bad.)

yes, heres your cookie, its chocolate chip
Right, so he's not an NPC.

Are any of the NPCs serveless? What about the bots in Aekea? (I just notice that you can spell that forwards and back the same.)
TT Snim

Are any of the NPCs serveless? What about the bots in Aekea? (I just notice that you can spell that forwards and back the same.)
Good point, the Bots and the labtechs are serverless.

Space Werewolf

TriskDaemon
TT Snim

Good point, the Bots and the labtechs are serverless.

Well, the LabTechs don't have names. *_*

(Except for 247. But he's special.)
-dance dance-
Animeking007

BUCHO GET ME A DANISH!!

or

is auctial STINLY GET ME A DANISH...ahh strong bad emails....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff