Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
1st for the 15000 gaia cash. or 3rd for the letter.

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Honestly, if I won any place, I'd be happy as heck. XD

Rare

I already own a wii and the sad thing is that you could probably illegally sell minis for more on eBay than a Wii.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Yeah, I too would prefer the Gaia items. If I got a Wii I suppose I could sell it, but I don't even know how much I could get for it.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I want the Wii.

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
I don't own any gaming console whatsoever.
So a wii would be pretty sweet, or any of the prizes. I don't usually tend to win things, so I would be happy with whatever.

Wheezing Lunatic

Honestly? I'd love the red wings more than anything.

IRL Exhibitionist

11,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
I'd rather have the Wii. Rucks to the rest o the prizes. If I get banned, forget my account info or get hacked, or decide this site blows and I want to quit, all those items I bought with GC will be lost (unless i quit. at which point i'll just give the items away). A Wii is forever.

So yeah, you can have your fake money. I'll take something more tangible that will provide me with hours of enjoyment and have something to do with my friends.

Intergalactic Recruit

I don't even own a Wii and I'd rather have second or third place.

I mean honestly, Gaia, most people here probably already own a Wii and Nintendo isn't even able to sell many of them these days because everyone and their grandma's cat has one... and it is just collecting dust.

It's like offering Pogs, Beanie Babies, or Pokemon cards as your first place prize.

Fashionable Vampire

The Red Wings would make my day.
Sell those bastards on the MP.
Get gold.
Clear out wishlist.
I'm set.
emotion_awesome

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Phoenix Goliathane
bedsick
same, but now i see it's a wii OR 150 bucks gc, which would also be pretty sweet.

15,000 GC?

Honestly, I'd take the Wii. The second and third prizes would be worth more like 150,000 GC (even if you used all of that to buy RIGs, which are high value) or higher.

oh i know, i'd also still take second or 3rd prize too, i'm just saying 150bucks of gc is also a pretty nice prize, even if it's not worth as much gold. i already have a wii so it wouldn't be much use to me for a second one really either.
I have a gaming console already, so prefer the 2nd or the 3rd prize.

pixolotl's Stud

Dominant Darling

16,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
No one will every convince me you told a lie.

I want the Wii, so I can sell it and get Gaia Cash. :3

Moriarty was REAL!

Lavish Lunatic

Ridley Starsmore
Anabaena
I'd love the red devil minis, I'd buy ridley a pair of minis she doesn't have yet and enjoy the rest of the profit..

Sounds like a plan to me! emotion_dowant
emotion_kirakira ...I would send you cookies!
Better make them well preserved, airmail to the netherlands takes a while.. emotion_dowant

Lavish Lunatic

Evelin333
15000 gc imagine what that could buy

Actually, you could buy less with that than with the red devil mini wings. Or any of the mini wings you get from this (september 03 is angelic or nitemare mini wings).
15000 gc will most likely get you about 1 mil gold per 1000 gc, which means it only gives you 15 mil. Any of the mini wings is worth waaaay more gold (angelic/nitemare is worth about 175 mil and the red >400 mil).

Imagine what that could buy. wink

Unless of course you actually want one of those miniwings for keeps. I'm glad I actually find them pretty ugly.. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff