Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Lover

11,800 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Nerd 50
Ridley Starsmore

Yep! That's the way of thinkin'! I mean, as much as we all love our buffalo chicken head wings... > A< Can't deny those nites! Or the sash! *snickers*

And even after giving away the 30mil I don't think I'd regret a thing. xd I know some people can have donation blues but I'd just be feelin' so epic. LOL

Loyal Lover

11,800 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Nerd 50
Razumi Yazura
I was thinking the same, really. I rather win second or third place than first...

XD It really makes me happy to know that I'm not alone on this thought.
All I could think about when considering winning first place was.
"Oh great. I'll have arm pains from trying to point at one thing for five minutes, then get pissed and go play CoD"
xd

Dedicated Dabbler

13,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

If you'd told me Gaia was going to give me a console for just being on Gaia, I'd have said, "Next thing you'll knowt, they'll give out on '03 letter just for doing the same thing!"

And then I'd be informed and my reaction would be eek .

What's this about? It's a cool opportunity, but so random.

Beloved Lover

User ImageI wouldn't really use a Wii if I had one, but that doesn't mean I'd turn it down if I won. ^^ Well, at least this is a very easy contest to participate in. I just have to sign in, which I do every day any way!

Loyal Lover

11,800 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Nerd 50
KaylaGalela
User ImageI wouldn't really use a Wii if I had one, but that doesn't mean I'd turn it down if I won. ^^ Well, at least this is a very easy contest to participate in. I just have to sign in, which I do every day any way!

I wouldn't turn it down either, as I said prior I'd definitely end up selling it buuuut. Hahaha. xd

That's another thing I was thinking: You mean I don't have to click on random things?
would 150gc even get you a sept 03 off the market? :0

Demonic Cleric

34,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Saint Ciel
"Oh great. I'll have arm pains from trying to point at one thing for five minutes, then get pissed and go play CoD"
xd
My sister has a Wii. I rarely play it. Last time I played it, I remember playing a DBZ game I got as a gift.

Just IMAGINE the sore arms as a result of flailing around in THAT.

xd

Loyal Lover

11,800 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Nerd 50
Razumi Yazura
Saint Ciel
xd
My sister has a Wii. I rarely play it. Last time I played it, I remember playing a DBZ game I got as a gift.

Just IMAGINE the sore arms as a result of flailing around in THAT.

xd

OMG LMAO.
Forget that crap!
I also vaguely wonder if the Gaia staff figured we'd think this and are laughing a bit to themselves. xd
I'll take '03 over wii anytime, thank you cx (they propably wouldn't ship it to my country anyway D;)

Beloved Lover

Saint Ciel
KaylaGalela

I wouldn't turn it down either, as I said prior I'd definitely end up selling it buuuut. Hahaha. xd

That's another thing I was thinking: You mean I don't have to click on random things?
User ImageYeah, I was reading the official rules. They seem confusing. They make it sound like there is more to entering than just logging in. I think they must have just copy pasted the rules from an older contest. ^^

So, how many people are going to log into every one of their mules every day for the next month? xd

Vicious Brawler

15,350 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
In terms of real-world value, I'd take the Wii, but...I've wanted nitemare minis forever (even though everything I do with them looks wonky).

Although I'd take the red devils - mostly because I wouldn't feel guilty trading the damn things. lol

Magic Mage

Saint Ciel
Kitty Gnar-Gnar

I totally get that. XD But after playing minecraft for so many hours, I'm used to first person, and aiming and all that.
For me, it's not usually suddenly growing flippers it's getting motion sick for the screen moving so fast when turning. xd That'll give me a mighty headache real fast.

I can't really play minecraft either- my computer can't handle it that well, especially not in fullscreen, so it's kind of like looking at a box full of jumbled-up legos through a porthole. XD

That gets me too sometimes. I have a hard time keeping myself oriented. I get so lost in videogames, even when I'm playing over-the-shoulder. /completely pathetic XD

Compassionate Conversationalist

29,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Saint Ciel
Ridley Starsmore

Yep! That's the way of thinkin'! I mean, as much as we all love our buffalo chicken head wings... > A< Can't deny those nites! Or the sash! *snickers*

And even after giving away the 30mil I don't think I'd regret a thing. xd I know some people can have donation blues but I'd just be feelin' so epic. LOL

Plus, how much FUN would that be!?

"Oh hai, saw your quest thread, see you are going after this month's MC...well, I like MC questing folks, so here: HAVE A MILLION GOLD!"

And watch their little hearts explode. emotion_bigheart

Demonic Cleric

34,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Saint Ciel
OMG LMAO.
Forget that crap!
I also vaguely wonder if the Gaia staff figured we'd think this and are laughing a bit to themselves. xd
I can't forget it! "WHY ISN'T THIS ABILITY WORKING? I'LL JUST SPAM THIS ONE SPECIFIC MOVEMENT SINCE IT'S THE ONLY ONE THAT WORKS. GOD. MY ARMS. IT'S LIKE I'M TRYING TO PUNCH THE TV IN A DISTANCE."

rofl

Who knows? Personality, I'd love a PSP Vita. I don't think they would be laughing. I'm sure there are many people who would genuinely want a Wii over pixels...however...with people who already have one or don't care about video games...

...yeah.

Kawaii Striker

I'd rather take the Wii
my fiance's broke so we're in dire need for one
He love his Wii and uses it all the time
for things like Mario Kart and party games
I for one can't play my birthday present now because of it
I'm dieing to play the game but we have no idea when we'll get a new Wii
because we're a broke couple getting married in 6 months
Plus I'd get a lot more use out of the Wii then tons of gold on Gaia
and this is coming from someone who's on Gaia A LOT

Quick Reply