Welcome to Gaia! ::

Winning the second or third place prizes would be awesome, but if I won first place, I guess I could sell the Wii on ebay and make some RL money, which is better and more useful to me than being gaia-rich XD

Blessed Bunny

Kitty Gnar-Gnar

I totally get that. XD But after playing minecraft for so many hours, I'm used to first person, and aiming and all that.
For me, it's not usually suddenly growing flippers it's getting motion sick for the screen moving so fast when turning. xd That'll give me a mighty headache real fast.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I already have a Wii, but I'd rather have the third place choice since i thought of questing a pair of Mini Angel Wings someday.

Blessed Bunny

Sleepy_Shadow_Fox
Winning the second or third place prizes would be awesome, but if I won first place, I guess I could sell the Wii on ebay and make some RL money, which is better and more useful to me than being gaia-rich XD

I guess one of the reasons I didn't even care to try to sell the wii if I won it, because I guess already having two in my house... xd It'd be far easier to just have won NM's.

I don't have any bills to pay or what not, and I'm not fully supporting myself so I don't really need cash IRL. And when I do have it, I'm saving it for a car(hence having a job XD)

Magical Kitten

I have a wii, but its broken. And even then, I only ever played gamecube games on it, and I've moved on/backwards to either ps3 or my old sega genesis.

The mini wings or the letter would make my gaia year. emotion_kirakira I could sell them and buy ALL THE THINGS.

Heck, even 100k would be cool. Cooler than a wii, atleast.

I already log in every day, so my chances are good-ish, right?

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
2nd and 3rd prizes are way cooler than 1st.
i guess if you win the wii you can sell it and use the money to buy gaia cash. emotion_awesome next-best option after 2nd and 3rd prize. i'd buy a ton of RIGs because i never have money to buy them with.

Lavish Lunatic

I'd love the red devil minis, I'd buy ridley a pair of minis she doesn't have yet and enjoy the rest of the profit..

Sounds like a plan to me! emotion_dowant

Blessed Bunny

Pugnacious Banana
2nd and 3rd prizes are way cooler than 1st.
i guess if you win the wii you can sell it and use the money to buy gaia cash. emotion_awesome next-best option after 2nd and 3rd prize. i'd buy a ton of RIGs because i never have money to buy them with.

XD Haha that would be my next logical step. I guess I never really think too 'seriously' about the selling the wii thing because let's face it.

I'm one in...thousands of gaians probably?
XD The likelihood of me winning is zilch.
It's a nice thought though!
Saint Ciel

I guess one of the reasons I didn't even care to try to sell the wii if I won it, because I guess already having two in my house... xd It'd be far easier to just have won NM's.

I don't have any bills to pay or what not, and I'm not fully supporting myself so I don't really need cash IRL. And when I do have it, I'm saving it for a car(hence having a job XD)

Ah, I have no Wii, and have never wanted one, so...I'd get rid of that ugly thing XD

I live at home, but I pay for a lot of things out of my own pocket, so every little bit helps.

The more I think about it though, the more my nerdy a** self would love to have that 03 letter. I'd buy so much crap.

Blessed Bunny

Anabaena
I'd love the red devil minis, I'd buy ridley a pair of minis she doesn't have yet and enjoy the rest of the profit..

XD I actually thought about Rids when I saw the announcement.

If I did win the red ones I definitely would sell them, probs buy him an 03' because I'm also nice like that. :3 (Seriously, can't deny the dust bunny. xd )

But if I won the nitemare ones I'd probably definitely keep them. xd

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
I'd be happy with any prize. I don't have a wii yet.
and first-place also gives an option for $150 worth of GC.

Angelic Nitemare

Anabaena

emotion_kirakira ...I would send you cookies!

Blessed Bunny

Sleepy_Shadow_Fox
Saint Ciel

Ah, I have no Wii, and have never wanted one, so...I'd get rid of that ugly thing XD

I live at home, but I pay for a lot of things out of my own pocket, so every little bit helps.

The more I think about it though, the more my nerdy a** self would love to have that 03 letter. I'd buy so much crap.

Exactly! And you wonder...
XD You have more of a change of winning the second and third place prizes than the first, right?

> A< I would seriously just...just die if I won that 2003 letter.
I'd never sell them. I'd have to have some uber epic freakin' deal on them. Even then I wouldn't be bale to part with them. ; n; <3

Angelic Nitemare

Saint Ciel
Anabaena

XD I actually thought about Rids when I saw the announcement.

If I did win the red ones I definitely would sell them, probs buy him an 03' because I'm also nice like that. :3 (Seriously, can't deny the dust bunny. xd )

But if I won the nitemare ones I'd probably definitely keep them. xd
So cool! emotion_kirakira

You know...if I won the reds...well, I'd sell them, get my nites and sash...And then take 30 million of it and do a million a day give away! Share the wealth, I say!

Then start saving up for ports!

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
I was thinking the same, really. I rather win second or third place than first...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff