Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Browser

I'm really impatient when it comes to reading, so i'm not a good candidate to read mangas that have weekly submissions. I'm one of those people who reads the ends of novels first before proceeding from the beginning. I find comfort in that fact that I know to some extent when I'll reach the ending

Cluttered Gaian

I see where you're coming from, but I guess I'm not nearly as bothered by it as you are.
I rather despise serials in general, but they're a fact of life and we deal with them. Plenty of people find their involvement, interest, and excitement increased by it. Besides, I just started watching a show on network TV, and I can safely say that it's much more agonizing than a page a day. We're lucky, really. gonk

Tenacious Hellhound

AliceLoathesWonderland
i generally wait a few days then read a few days worth of pages at once :3

Yes, this sounds like a good idea, I'll be doing this now.

Professional Novice

User Image
Whenever there is an update, I have to go back and read the pages before first. ^^

It's really kind of irritating when all you get is a couple of sentences a day like this. I guess we are supposed to spend the rest of the evening staring at the pretty picture. :3

Questionable Friend

8,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
I normally wait until the whole arc is released until I read. I'd rather wait a good while than be left in continual suspense.
But, now that it's event time, I'm on the forums more often and getting hella spoiled on the plot to the point where I don't think this method will work too well :C.

Oneirose Ashwalker's Significant Otter

Smitten Kitten

18,475 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
I'd rather they released an update once a week with a weeks worth of pages. One a day is is a little boring to me.

Versatile Tactician

StelmariaonE7
I normally wait until the whole arc is released until I read. I'd rather wait a good while than be left in continual suspense.
But, now that it's event time, I'm on the forums more often and getting hella spoiled on the plot to the point where I don't think this method will work too well :C.

That's why I do what you're doing AND avoid any event-/story-related threads... which means I'm mostly reporting misplaced threads x)

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I don't mind it updating this way. Most webcomics are like this so I guess I'm used to it?

Granted most webcomics won't make you wait months at a time for a new chapter.

Obsessive Player

AliceLoathesWonderland
i generally wait a few days then read a few days worth of pages at once :3

I agree. You can keep up, but avoid the "one page" wonder days!!!

Deadly Poster

5,950 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I completely agree!

If it was about drawing it out until the actual event, the writers need to add in more fluff, what are the other characters doing, for instance? The art is beautimus, really, but it's not enough.

But I'll concede that there is more going on at their offices than storyline musing. they're getting the actual event planned, prepared, and produced with as few bugs as possible... (okay, I know they always have a -lot- of bugs, but they can't exactly get together a group of trustworthy gaians to do a beta without spoiling the surprise!

And honestly, I like watching how the theories evolve to include the new 'teaser' manga clips.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff