Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Tactician

That reading the manga before it's done kinda spoils it for ya? I mean, the daily cliffhangers sorta throws it off for me, and right when you're in the thick of it, it's hard to retain the info. ya know what I mean? >.<;

Invisible Elder

I think that if the updates felt more like actual updates (if they had more information in each page instead of two sentences of and very pretty art) it might be easier and more interesting to follow along. Right now it just seems to get getting started very, very slowly.

Shirtless Millionaire

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Master Raiko Shono
That reading the manga before it's done kinda spoils it for ya? I mean, the daily cliffhangers sorta throws it off for me, and right when you're in the thick of it, it's hard to retain the info. ya know what I mean? >.<;

Who knows, maybe will we be surprised at the end of october. smile

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Yeah, the manga doesn't really work as a webcomic which is what the update schedule is more or less like.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
i generally wait a few days then read a few days worth of pages at once :3

Wheezing Wench

Idk I kinda like the suspense and that we can talk about each page every time it comes out. Gives us more to talk about~

Mikey's Rizzler

Egg

I re-read it when a new page comes out, just to stay on top. 3nodding

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

Sometimes I will try and ignore the updates until I can read a few pages in sequence... I wish they would release it all at once. But I have learned to deal with it.

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Plexiglass Prism
Idk I kinda like the suspense and that we can talk about each page every time it comes out. Gives us more to talk about~

agree's

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I agree with all the repliers so far. 4laugh

I just don't understand why we got to choose our sides before the manga and the event forum came up. Since I found out the event is starting later this month, I kind of lost my excitement for it. emotion_8c I'm sure I'll get excited again when the event actually starts, but I don't think I'll keep up with the event topics anymore until then.

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
It's not like there's a sled named Rosebud in the manga or something.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Eh. My only issue is that with only one page at a time, I forget what's going on. cat_rofl But when it's finished, I can just reread it.

Shameless Wench

Master Raiko Shono

I agree. I made a thread in SF about them only uploading a page a day and that I wished they'd increase the speed only to get told off about it by several people.

Yes the art work is lovely.
Yes I know they are building up to the event.
Yes I know they almost always release the Manga pages at a rate of 1 per day.

It would be nice though if those pages contained more than a sentence or two of dialog. And they've been doing this for years - I would think that they would have loading Manga pages down to a science by now and it wouldn't take them 24 hours between pages to make sure 'it looks right'.

I've decided to say 'screw it' - I'm just going to ignore the story updates for the next few weeks and wait for it to be done and the event to actually start before I even bother reading it. neutral

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
AliceLoathesWonderland
i generally wait a few days then read a few days worth of pages at once :3
I'm thinking that's going to be my new course of action. The page-a-day thing makes it a little hard to get connected to the story.

Dapper Browser

I understand what you mean. I like to read things all at once, usually.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff