Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who do you think did it?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 1, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 >

Did anyone other than me notice the clock said 12pm... In England if you do a joke after 12pm, you are the fool.. It was kinda' before 12. Plus, his watch is broken. I'm thinking the watch deflected it and he just lost his balance whee
Rikku de Lioncourt
Did anyone other than me notice the clock said 12pm... In England if you do a joke after 12pm, you are the fool.. It was kinda' before 12. Plus, his watch is broken. I'm thinking the watch deflected it and he just lost his balance whee
That's what I'm guessing. 3nodding
Gluesniffa
brenji
(lOok at the second page . . .)

The sniper we see on page two is in Durem . . . ninja
Besides, there aren't any clock towers atop Gambino's mansion . . . or in the Isle of Gambino.
What about Aekea?
the only clock its in durem.

Nykka's Husband

Edmond... or that other new guy....
Rikku de Lioncourt

You're smart, you know that?

the watch idea makes sence... but I think he's gonna die. He's falling off the frickin building... he's gonna make one hellova pancake....

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
Edmund is supposed to be Gambino's friend of some sort.. sweatdrop but that's the first person I thought of too. but the bullet hit his watch, so he's probably just going to either hit the water or the ground.
Laim, Edmund or the sisters
<center> Edmund is the Von Helsons father. gonk
A lot of people are saying it's a joke.

Ever think though that Gaia wanted to put a serious spin on April Fool's day?

you know what's weird though? The Pope is dying... on April Fool's day.
the van helsons did it
Wait it appears as if Gino starts to run towards him he dropped the watch and in frame two it doesn't have the shape of a sniper rifle. 3nodding
May be its gambinos dream!

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
I'm hoping it was Moira. She was all pissy at the Halloween event because Gambino wouldn't rent a store to her, and she had to move away from Sasha.
Zieg_Morlo
Rikku de Lioncourt

You're smart, you know that?

the watch idea makes sence... but I think he's gonna die. He's falling off the frickin building... he's gonna make one hellova pancake....

I reckon someone will save him.. I mean, how's Gino going to react?
I have some theorys. 1)The hit man was aiming for Gino and missed
2)Or...he was actually trying to kill Gambino but he hit the watch so Gambino is safe from the bullet but he has to worry about the fall.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff