Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gambino? or Von Helsons?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 1, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

checkd3
I really don't know why I like Gambino, he just seems cooler to me

My guess is that the newer users or male users usually like the Von Helsons, because they are new, didn't know what Gambino was before, and men think they're hot

Older users and girls most likely like Gambino, older users know Gambino, and he gave them things for free, and also Girls like Gambino's son, Gino (trust me, I've seen what people have said about him)

So I'm guessing the older, more experienced users, or from Halloween y2k4 back like Gambino, and that's why he's more popular (check the front page poll)

nu-uh, not always!
i support the von-helsons, i've been on since the day after easter 2k4.
dont ask me why, but i do.
Tohru_ Honda
checkd3
I really don't know why I like Gambino, he just seems cooler to me

My guess is that the newer users or male users usually like the Von Helsons, because they are new, didn't know what Gambino was before, and men think they're hot

Older users and girls most likely like Gambino, older users know Gambino, and he gave them things for free, and also Girls like Gambino's son, Gino (trust me, I've seen what people have said about him)

So I'm guessing the older, more experienced users, or from Halloween y2k4 back like Gambino, and that's why he's more popular (check the front page poll)

nu-uh, not always!
i support the von-helsons, i've been on since the day after easter 2k4.
dont ask me why, but i do.
*cough* He said, experienced users.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas