Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think it was the Easter Bunny.... He is a machine created by the Von Helsons, which is obvious since they held the easter event, so they told him to shoot Gambino.... But the plan backfired when the tower collapsed. whee
Hmmm... what a popular board...
Dude.

The sniper HAD to be Edmund. He's the only one with enough skills to be that precise when shooting.
dunno...it's creepy...O.o
How about it's just some mercenary?
Skyth
Dude.

The sniper HAD to be Edmund. He's the only one with enough skills to be that precise when shooting.
I'm a dudette thankyou, it could be... but would the Helsons be willing to have three way with him as payment?
gawd i say labtech X DUH

7,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
Skyth
Dude.

That's a good point.
I reckon it all has to do with a third power that's been in hiding. I think this power is behind the 'Labtech X' and now the Snipering. I thought it might be one of the shop keepers, pretending to be somethig they're not...
Agent 4
How about it's just some mercenary?
o.0 It's all a joke to me... the mods made a bad choice... splitting Gaia into thirds.... The no-siders b***h about the siders... and the two sides b***h inbetween themselves...
The Mighty Sushi Database
gawd i say labtech X DUH
Why though? Is there a motive?
I don't think the Helsons set it up. The tower fell on THEIR mansion. 3nodding I found that very entertaining until I realised that Gambino could be dead.

I was like "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! JOHNNY!" crying
Skyth
Dude.

dude, Edmund was classified as one of Gambino's closest friends. It hav 2 b a pretty big ransom 4 him 2 do it. but u hav 2 admit, there are similarities...
At first I thought it was, Edmund, but then I remember that he is, Gambino's best friend. So I really don't think he did it. There is no reason for him to kill his best friend.

I don't think the, Von Helsons had any thing to do with it though.

I think its some new unknown person that met, Gambino a long time ago, and has some miss understanding with him.
[Pinkii]
I think it was the Easter Bunny.... He is a machine created by the Von Helsons, which is obvious since they held the easter event, so they told him to shoot Gambino.... But the plan backfired when the tower collapsed. whee
I Think someone would notice a gaint robo Easter bunny on a roof with a sniper rifle. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff