Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Tycoon

18,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Tycoon 200
Seriously. 50 bucks for a one pose marionette bangs recolor, SERIOUSLY? Who in Gaia seriously looks at the items and thinks, yeah this could go for 50 bucks? This is insulting Gaia, there aren't even any real deals. Whoever buys any of this black friday crap with everything going to s**t on the site really needs to reevaluate their priorities in life.

I'd like to just think Gaia has some Marketing employees that were hired from another department to save money, makes sense because Gaia is super greedy now. So this person/people with hardly any marketing experience get to have a hand at it, while also ruining the marketplace and upsetting the user base unknowingly. That poor soul.

Undead Enchantress

Maybe that item will have multiple colors available like that Maisy Locks?

Hallowed Tycoon

18,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Tycoon 200
Erynne
Even if that was true, compared to some of the other higher-quality items being offered for 50 dollars, it's a little ridiculous.

Undead Enchantress

Phazrik
Erynne
Even if that was true, compared to some of the other higher-quality items being offered for 50 dollars, it's a little ridiculous.
Maybe. But people really love hair.

Magical Kitten

I hate to say it....but someone will probably shell out the 50 for it

Hallowed Tycoon

18,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Tycoon 200
Kitty Amazing
And those are the people Gaia is trying to convert it's user base too. It's sad that people need such satisfaction out of a website that they support this corporate warnerbrother's bullshit.

Tsukimio's Husbando

Aged Phantom

This isn't new, like, at all.

If this wasn't working, Gaia Interactive would change their plan going forward
but they aren't
so it is

Just because -you- think the price is unreasonable doesn't mean that Gaia Interactive's target demographic thinks it is

It just means you aren't Gaia Interactive's target audience.

Magical Kitten

Phazrik
Kitty Amazing
And those are the people Gaia is trying to convert it's user base too. It's sad that people need such satisfaction out of a website that they support this corporate warnerbrother's bullshit.

It's sad to say that I was one of those people at one time. But soon gave up that need.

Some people get desperate for a new thing, or if it's a re release that they've been questing for ages (like myself) they may just bend to Gaia's whim and pay the money, rather than battle the horrible MP inflation

Hallowed Tycoon

18,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Tycoon 200
Glass Soldier

but they aren't
so it is

Just because -you- think the price is unreasonable doesn't mean that Gaia Interactive's target demographic thinks it is

Of course it isn't new, every black friday sale they've had was just them just selling a larger amount of items. I know I'm not the target demographic, I don't spend hundreds in cash every month like some. I just wanna know who decides these ridiculous unbalanced prices in the "sale".

Tsukimio's Husbando

Aged Phantom

Kitty Amazing
Phazrik
Kitty Amazing

It's sad to say that I was one of those people at one time. But soon gave up that need.

Some people get desperate for a new thing, or if it's a re release that they've been questing for ages (like myself) they may just bend to Gaia's whim and pay the money, rather than battle the horrible MP inflation
Unfortunately it's that mindset that led to the horrible MP inflation

Tsukimio's Husbando

Aged Phantom

Phazrik
Glass Soldier

but they aren't
so it is

Of course it isn't new, every black friday sale they've had was just them just selling a larger amount of items. I know I'm not the target demographic, I don't spend hundreds in cash every month like some. I just wanna know who decides these ridiculous unbalanced prices in the "sale".
To be honest, it's probably someone who doesn't even use the site.

Hallowed Tycoon

18,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Tycoon 200
Kitty Amazing
Phazrik
Kitty Amazing

Yep, Gaia drove up the marketplace artificially so more people would choose to buy with Cash because it's easier to get what you want that way. Lazy a** Gaian population these days.
Phazrik
Seriously. 50 bucks for a one pose marionette bangs recolor, SERIOUSLY?
What are you looking at? The schedule has it listed for $20. I'm guessing it will have multiple colors.

Hopeful Girl

Phazrik
Seriously. 50 bucks for a one pose marionette bangs recolor, SERIOUSLY?

Uhm, what are you looking at? It clearly says $20. And, more than likely it'll have the icy, pink, crimson, and bloody. 3nodding
I'm reserving judgment until it comes out but it says "bangs" not specifically "red bangs" so it'll probably be multi-colored.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff