Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Strawberry

13,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
So tempted to buy a white and pink tail.
I'm nervous about investing in one. If can make another 500mil before it leaves I might.

Tiny Inquisitor

I want the green tail, but I ain't got that much gold.... I also really like the white ears, but yeah.

That ain't happening either. lol

I do think that the white devil tail is a great gold sink... even though? I could have sworn that they released it in the cash shop first?

Or was that just the angelic minis and devil horns?

Commander in Chief

Jeffrey M Roth
I want the green tail, but I ain't got that much gold.... I also really like the white ears, but yeah.

That ain't happening either. lol

I do think that the white devil tail is a great gold sink... even though? I could have sworn that they released it in the cash shop first?

Or was that just the angelic minis and devil horns?
Did you know that I love you so much it clogs my arteries and I pass out and then drool for 86.4 minutes? IT IS TRUE! BYE BYE FOR NOW - BYE!

Program_Virus's Husband

Manly Wife

A week gonk
I do not have time for this
asfda

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Oh damn, they're limited? And here I thought the white Dtail would've made a good long term quest item for people who don't want to deal with inflation. Also, I misread the D Tail price for 25m first time. Now I need to think harder about whether I want it or not.

SmLuth_Nallum's Buttercup

Everyday Garbage

Gawd dammit. I want that D Tail but would have to spend cash on the site and right now I'm trying to refrain from doing so as there is enough gold on the site.

Commander in Chief

Poe-tae-toee
Gawd dammit. I want that D Tail but would have to spend cash on the site and right now I'm trying to refrain from doing so as there is enough gold on the site.
Did you know that if you took 19,256 birthday cards and shredded them then mixed them with glue you'd have a sticky pile of shredded cards? Hard to believe! Happy birthday to me! Bye!
inb4 hoarders

I wonder if they are gonna bring it back the shop
the same rate as they bring back gold gens.
I also wonder if they'd do a black one.
/these questions

Magical Pumpkin

Eh I dont really like the white one or the green one. Love the navy one though

Commander in Chief

aBlackPie
Eh I dont really like the white one or the green one. Love the navy one though
Did you know that when it rains and I am outside I get wet? IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE BUT TRUE I SWEAR! Ok bye now, bye!

Friendly Loiterer

19,875 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The white one looks awful, though...will make it easier to part with it. ninja

Not sure whether I should buy more.

Handsome Man-Lover

August Star Of Heaven
mrgreen Kinda funny seeing the reaction of some members when the D tail they were thinking is not what they were expecting. rofl

As far as I'm concerned the limegreen one looks better than the original razz

Commander in Chief

Bowie-Spawan
August Star Of Heaven
mrgreen Kinda funny seeing the reaction of some members when the D tail they were thinking is not what they were expecting. rofl

As far as I'm concerned the limegreen one looks better than the original razz
April, april, din dumma sill, jag kan lura dig vart jag vill! Haha! Dumb herring! Haha! Ok bye bye!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff