Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Elf race do you prefer on Gaia?

The Christmas Elves 0.29447852760736 29.4% [ 48 ]
The Dark Elves 0.70552147239264 70.6% [ 115 ]
Total Votes:[ 163 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

Dark Elves because I am full of piss and vinegar!

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Eh... That's a tough one for me.

If they had bothered to do a Dark Elf plot when they first introduced them, I'd say Dark Elves but they didn't. They took years to actually get this ancient plot off the ground and I've long since stopped giving a damn about them...

The Elftech elves will always hold a special place in my heart, you know since they're mini labtechs and all. Other then them, the X-mas elves really haven't done anything not worthy though.

Guess It's a tossup. I sided with the Dark elves since they're evil and Louie is a pansy but I can't say I like them more or less than the other elves.

Tipsy Cleric

24,525 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
ยป+high elves! oh wait that wasn't an option. I'm personally a fan of all elves I don't think I could ever pick a favorite.

In a relationship with Sappho herself

Shoujo Scout

25,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Friendly 100
Lazarus Larkin
Disarming North Korea
Christmas elves?
Is that what you call us?
For gods sakes, we aren't offended by the term light elf. Hell, you don't even have to differentiate! Elves is perfectly fine too!

But... Christmas elves?
That's a little insulting...
I think I'm going to go cry.

What are you talking about?

If you've invented a new race of elf that isn't canon to Gaia (yet) so you can RP it, that's fine, but getting angry at someone mentioning the only two that ARE canon is overreacting.

...I DO find the OP's generalizations about both races rather irritating though. We've only ever seen a handful of dark elves actually do anything, especially, so I don't feel like we can say anything much about their culture.

... dude.
I was joking.
Get over it.

Omnipresent Loiterer

None of them. They're all a bunch of ******** pansies.
At least one race's head is much more conveniently placed for me to kick in the ear.

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
I'm just wondering when the high elves are going to make an appearance. I don't know if we'd really need a potion for them--I imagine a normal human skin tone paired with elven ears would do the trick. But it does seem weird that we've got Dark Elves and no regular (non-christmasy) elves. ._.
Dark Elves. I like their dark skin.

*edit*

Brown-skinned Elves, too, because they're not seen as often.

Thankful Vegetarian

10,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Brown elves emotion_awesome

Eloquent Explorer

The Iron Magus

Since the Dark Elf bases are a bit thinner than the normal base, I think they'd just recolor the three DE bases in Gaia's pale, peachy and tan shades.
I say those three because commonly (at least what I have seen) High Elves are either light skinned or have a golden tan (IE Altmer or Sun Elves).
Anyway, I'd very much like to see other races of Elf added, my character has been an Elf since I joined Gaia (I had use the pale ears and hide them).
I also wonder what the Erlking's are in Gaia's cannon, are they another Elf species, do they hold to the folk myths or something completely different?

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Ellie the Magnificent
The Iron Magus

Since the Dark Elf bases are a bit thinner than the normal base, I think they'd just recolor the three DE bases in Gaia's pale, peachy and tan shades.
I say those three because commonly (at least what I have seen) High Elves are either light skinned or have a golden tan (IE Altmer or Sun Elves).
Anyway, I'd very much like to see other races of Elf added, my character has been an Elf since I joined Gaia (I had use the pale ears and hide them).
I also wonder what the Erlking's are in Gaia's cannon, are they another Elf species, do they hold to the folk myths or something completely different?
I didn't even realize "Erlking" meant anything outside of Gaia, until I randomly decided to google it last night. It's a mistranslation of "Elf King," right?

Eloquent Explorer

The Iron Magus

It is *nods* I believe this is one of the original stories that it originated from (I think); click

Perfect Saint

Vampire Elves?
Demonic Elves?

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Ellie the Magnificent
The Iron Magus

It is *nods* I believe this is one of the original stories that it originated from (I think); click

Well, that was creepy. That must be it, since the item description is taken straight from the text of that story.

FXMLDR's Wife

Hopeless Sweetheart

elves are disgusting...
dirty scumbag elves....

1 day i will wipe them all off from the planet
they are like a giant oversize pimple on earth

Wealthy Hoarder

I like the dark elves because of the dark skin. I've been an elf for a long time now and haven't gone to other bases. The only time I change skins is....well with skins.

Christmas elves are nice and all but I like the beauty of the dark elves.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff