Fluffy Treat

i like the invisible elves that polish your shoes at night

Inquisitive Bibliophile

K4M
Erynne
Undead Elves, FTW!
zombie everything FTW! ;P

Support! emotion_awesome

Zombies should infect all elves and vampires. And then everyone can get along and have tea. 8D

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Vampires. neutral

Dapper Browser

I like the dark elves better, just because, well, I think they look cool.

Salty Raider

16,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
Nayulecrise
I can't decide between them both. One race of elves are nice and funny. The other is badass and cool. I shall not choose. They are both in my heart. They all deserve my love.

Exactly how I feel as well. emotion_yatta

Amateur Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Is this even a real contest?
Dark Elves for sure on this one.

shruikan's Significant Otter

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
Wood Elves. Because their eyes freak me out the least.

... Oh. Gaian Elves. Dark Elves, for shiznick.

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

Erynne
Undead Elves, FTW!

you mean Orcs? xd

I like both, they're so different
right now I'm a dark elf, but in general I like to be light elf more <3
at least my mule OC it's

Tiny Wildcat

I like both. They serve totally different purposes on Gaia. (Even though there are some Dark elves that are also Christmas elves)

Gracious Gaian

I think they are totally different races. I find Dark elves more fascinating though. And the christmas ones are only around during the holidays.

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
I think Santa and his elves are the best. Why? His elves work hard all year long to make Christmas toys for everyone, including the vampires and dark elves. I bet that Don Kuro makes Santa's naughty list every year, but Santa feels bad for him being the only person on the list so gives him toys too. Santa is just that nice, and his elves are too.

StrawberryZ0mbie
K4M
Erynne
Undead Elves, FTW!

Support! emotion_awesome

Zombies should infect all elves and vampires. And then everyone can get along and have tea. 8D

Well unless you've been brainwashed by bad teen books, you know that vampires count as undead. All undead get immunity to poison, sleep effects, paralysis, stunning, disease, and death effects. I don't think you're going to be infecting anyone on that to do list aside from elves.

Greedy Lover

The Bosmer are my favorite.
Oh wait, we're not talking about the elder scrolls?

Inquisitive Bibliophile

Sachie Whitby

StrawberryZ0mbie
K4M
Erynne
Undead Elves, FTW!

Support! emotion_awesome

Well unless you've been brainwashed by bad teen books, you know that vampires count as undead. All undead get immunity to poison, sleep effects, paralysis, stunning, disease, and death effects. I don't think you're going to be infecting anyone on that to do list aside from elves.

It was....obviously a joke? ^_^;

Being that vampires, zombies and elves are made up creatures, it's hard to say there are any set in stone "rules" about how the species work as it varies from lore to lore and fiction to fiction. While I think sparkling was a silly addition, in the end, I don't think one depiction of any mythological creature can be said to be more "correct" than anything else. =3 Perhaps more traditional...but traditional isn't always better.

But for the record, I'm not really a fan of vampire fiction in general so no 'brainwashing' here. (In fact, I also hate zombies....)

Unless you were joking. In which case, I take back the above serious argument and counter with--"It's pretend. I can infect whomever I want with my zombie germs. emotion_donotwant " ^^

Dapper Puppy

The only good elf is the kind baking cookies from inside a tree. Got that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff