Welcome to Gaia! ::

22,675 Points
  • Attracted to Chubbiness 500
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Timid 100
I collect [Animal] items ever since I fell in love with the animal bases. I love them so much I'm selling all the human base items I have.

Invisible Elocutionist

21,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
I just collect items like the ones I'm wearing currently, or items that I like from 2008-10.

Anxious Snowflake

27,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Hmmm... Well, first of all, I'm mostly into Animal items.... Buuut, then I'm collecting pretty much anything that's super cute and either pink or pastel colored.

What I'm definitely collecting are the recolors of the Alice in Wonderland items. I love the eyes. They are so cute and big and shiny and perfect for a baby animal themed avi.

My current avi is a grumpy little kitten, rubbing her eyes, because she doesn't want to go to sleep.

Anxious Snowflake

27,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Princess of Cakes
All the [Animal] items. :3 emotion_bigheart

heart

Golden Phantom

im collecting all the big back wings ;-;

im crying because of he inflations

Magical Dragon

27,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
I mostly collect sets~

but my main ones are Fafnir items, Crystal Millenium recolors and

the new Rose Wedding sets!! theyre pricey... sweatdrop so I still have none from that set...

that inflation

Beloved Bunny

17,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
a little bit of everything, hehehe.

a lot of my inventory is recolors- halos, cherubims wings, and nm/angelic scarves
but i also collect other stuff- i'm ALMOST done with the juno's lace recolors. been slowly working on the stellar collection. id love to continue the rosamund collection but some of them are just too much T.T (im probably going to break down and buy rosamund's grace though. im obsessed with that color rn) i really would love to collect all of the millenniums but those are definitely outside my budget. i might end up with 1 or 2 but thats it.

and in general i just collect girly items emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces