Welcome to Gaia! ::

Velvetine Zealot

37,225 Points
  • A Magnificent Epilogue to Our Youth 500
  • Dauntless Sovereign 500
  • Melonsta X 500
Cresento based items and the Take You For A ______ series.

Gracious Muse

I collect every cobalt/navy and cream item I can usein pirate combinations, i have most of the pirate/sailor/captain items in blue colors, and i also collect the godess's lace dresses heart heart
And the "hollywood" recolors (beau dresses) apart from that I dont collect anything, I have like couple of recolors of a bunch of items, in my invo i have like the same thing repeated two or three times in recolors, but i dont collect every item, i dont wear many colors

mskeaton1's Wife

LoliPop Princess

40,850 Points
  • Candyland Heaven 500
  • Loli Pop Treasure Hunter 500
Let's see, when it comes to sets, I collect all Barton Town themed items, the Godina wigs (my favorite), most wings, Brushstrokes because I love the leg mods, I have several of the Obsessive items because I love the face mods, I love the Wendy's items for the bows... Oh, and the Complex shirts because they have been my favorite shirts on Gaia since day one. I wish re-color would be made. c:

And, that's just what's off the top of my head.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

I collect the MAN items, I'm two short of a full set (excluding the B R A I N ones because they're too freaking expensive) only because I've been slacking on collecting tickets.

I also collect Hatters (just the original not Maddie Hatter) and bits and pieces of Alice in Wonderland related items. I also collect Firefly/Serenity reference items. 3nodding

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Sexy Punk

40,340 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I'm trying to get one of each of the ciel and rosamund items. I've got the Rose Saga recolor Rose Diary and the original Le'historie de Mephiste and it's le'epouque de mephiste recolor. I also want one of the Royal Rose Wedding items.

Aged Bunny

Any bunny items.
I try to get all of the Gaia themed items. I have basically all of the cheaper ones but there are obviously some that I simply can't afford.

I was lucky though that I had the M Gaia Shirt before inflation hit. I'd hate to buy that thing now wahmbulance

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I tried collecting the Hatters, Simmerings, Puppeteers and Ringmasters, but there was just so many of them after a while, so i gave up. I do have most of them however, cause most of the tanked in price. For a while I did have a complete set for all of them, but Gaia likes to revisit old popular items that have long lost it's luster.
Plus I barely use them on a daily basis. I'd rather spend my gold one something I would use everyday.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
I have 33 fail books.

I think I have 14 I herd u lyke Diedrichs.

3 sdplus Diedrichs.

Errr, a lot of light green grunnies

I guess I collect Diedrichs!

I only have 1 flock of Diedrichs though. How did that happen?

UFO

33,625 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Gender Bender potions, for starters. Only sitting on ~600 right now. I'm going to wait until I'm at 1k before I start working on skin potions.

Other than that I have all of the birthstone anklets/necklaces, composers eyes, Babysitter of ______ Souls, and i'm working on a modest collection of chartreuse and checkmate items.

Oh, I also have been collecting zOMG rings since I found out you can unsoulbind them.

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
All the Rosamund/Ciel items. (Missing 4. Curse the stupid rose saga recolor that was a teired item and now pretty much unattainable sad )

And more recently raspberry/rosamund/pink/red colored items. And teal off and on.

I use to collect cat pet items, but that just got too expensive. I do still have the full collection from the itty bitty CI (I think thats the one, not sure)

Greedy Lover

18,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
i collect the punishing items. i only have one left, which is the newest one heart i used to collect garage band, but sold those months ago. i miss them already cry

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Most backgrounds -There's no way I'll be able to afford every single background item on Gaia. I go after the ones I really like or know I can work with.

The Shark Marches - These are my absolute favorite out of the March line. I love sharks and was hoping Gaia would make a Shark March back when the March items started.
Missing Mr.Whale Shark March and [Animal] Sharky March.

The Coyote Brothers - One of my favorite RIG pets. I own the original and the recolors, because they're so cute! heart

ICHI-maru-KYUU and its recolors. I seriously love the original and was ecstatic when Gaia finally recolored it. The shirtdress is one of my favorite poses on the site.

Saddle Bronco and recolors - Another item I was happy Gaia came out with! Only missing the Animal version of Saddle Bronco and it will be complete.

The Konpeito candies - Only missing two from this. The candies are really cute! And I can work with them easily.

These items I'm collecting or have collected the set/line that I can think of at the moment.

I like to make sure I can work with an item before buying. The same goes for an item and its series of recolors. I like to justify my purchase first (Will I use it often?, price, Do I like it?, Can I build an avatar around it?, etc).

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Sheepity
Gender Bender potions, for starters. Only sitting on ~600 right now. I'm going to wait until I'm at 1k before I start working on skin potions.

Other than that I have all of the birthstone anklets/necklaces, composers eyes, Babysitter of ______ Souls, and i'm working on a modest collection of chartreuse and checkmate items.

Oh, I also have been collecting zOMG rings since I found out you can unsoulbind them.

What rings are you missing? :3

UFO

33,625 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
DJ Twissta
What rings are you missing? :3
Kamila's curse and Sweetheart, but honestly i'm more interested in collecting a large quantity of rings rather than having one of each ring.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff