Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In what I like to call "The Era of Recolors," it's entirely possible to collect certain types of items, whether it be by color, the actual line of items (Halos, wings, etc.), or the concepts that follow items (Like Rosamund and etc). So, I ask you, fellow Gaians: do you collect certain items? If you do, what are they? Kudos to people that have a certain goal they want to achieve!

I'm a big fan of Little Lucie so I've been collecting everything Little Lucie related that I can afford, pretty much. Not all the recolors are great, but for the sake of the completionist inside me, I collected those too. I have successfully collected all the Godina items because I really love the long hair... I'd LOVE to collect Lady Lucie, but some of those items are waaaayyyyy too pricey and I'm probably not going to collect certain items for a while after I get the final Little Lucie. xD As a result of the last Little Lucie I need, though, I've created a habit of collecting orange items so I have a lot to match. Orange has ended up being one of my favorite types of items to use on Gaia as a result. Gosh, collecting can be very involved.

Discuss! Show off yo mad collecting skills!

Nebulous Hunter

I collect all the Madame wigs and the Panda (Gloom/Woe, etc) now. I used to collect the Marionette items.. but that got annoying and impossible too quickly.

Perfect Saint

Let's see...anything with royal, demons, waitress, wings, magic...etc. I know I have multiples of those and can only use them one at a time, I can't help but get them. I sometimes justify my purchases by thinking, "one day I'm going to need that X item in Y color" and if I didn't get them, I'll feel bad. The idea there is to make myself understand that the pain of realizing you don't have that item is not as bad as needlessly spending real money on some item that just sits in your invo waiting for that one day. sweatdrop

Timely Advisor

I used to like collecting sword-based things.
...used to.
I don't have the money/gold to keep up with it all anymore. @_@
Like that new Tama item; it's got a cool new sword pose, but I'll never own it.
However it probably will get a cheap recolor eventually. I might be able to get that.

So, I guess as long as I get a version of a sword item I feel completed enough.

TenBillion-Percent Simp

The most of a collection I've gotten of one item is the __ of Fennec items. Fennec foxes are one of my favorite animals so I jumped at the opportunity to own these. My collection is almost complete, although I am missing the pink, blue and brown ones. But by far, my favorite is the original Tale of Fennec. <3

I really want to collect all the Holy Flower items, but they're too expensive. At this point, I'd settle for the original bc Aerith.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

OTTTTTTTEEERRRRRSSSSS! scream

Other than that, I guess all 'The Spirits Reign' items. Only have one for my collection so far. Also, the Dark Heart recolors too. Ummm... Not sure what else.

Tasty Marshmallow

43,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Buggin' 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
I collect anything food related, for the past few months. Also things with the tag sweet, sour, tangy, minty, ect.
Not an easy task since, there are so many such items, in so many different recolors. sweatdrop

Currently trying to complete my Godina collection, before moving onto another seemingly untouchable collection.

I also collect plush cats, Rosamunds, Princesses of, Omens, Laces, wigs, backgrounds/items with backgrounds.

Unstoppable Hoarder

Everything.

Fragmented Senshi

51,575 Points
  • Fragmented Reflection 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Noble Shade 100
classified_starseed

I tend to collect most "Sailor Moon" items. I stress the use of "most" since there are some items I willingly pass on because either:
A) They truly do not interest me (ex: Emerald Millennium, The Prince of Solair series)

OR

B) I can't use them in a combination that I like (ex: Path of Luna for a Serenity/Sailor Moon cosplay, the mark blends in too much thanks to the skin tone I use/color of the hair)

Same thing applies to "Legend of Zelda" items.

As for other collections, if I don't list a number before the item then I have all (known to me) colors/recolors/versions of it:

_____ Melody series
See You (in) _______ series
2014 Birthstone Streaks
Serafuku Summer!tops/skirts/bows
______ Simple Skirts
_____ Butt Bows
_____ Basic Skirt
______ Ribbon Cinches
______ Neck Ribbons
______ Reversible Bracelets
Kottan Bell & Kottan Bell Reunion
______ Queen of Cups
Ivory & Invariable Archer
4 of the Marionettes
3 of the _____ Circles
4 _____ Konpeito
Evil Red/Sweet Pink Princess
3 of the Astra: _____ Breeze
2 of the Nagashi _____ series
and 6 of the Birthstone Necklaces
Put under the spoiler since I didn't realize how long the list actually was. O.o
yum_puddi

Questionable Genius

9,475 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Octobeards and Jack Beards.

Octobeards - 716

Jack Beards - 253
im with you on the little lucies! i have so many... and the princess of the ____s, and i have all of the pandalita recolors... save me

Unidentified Protagonist

I collect the [Animal] Social items. Currently have them all till gaia makes another.
Also i collect the tunnu the bear item/recolors. Still working on it.
Well...
Cat plushies
Rosamund/Sainte Ciel
[Goddess]'s Lace
[Adjective meaning 'bad' ]Omen
Little Lucie

But for the recolours, it's dictated by if I like the new colour. Even if Sainte Ciel: Agape wasn't nauseatingly expensive, I wouldn't want it. I don't like the scissors and the other poses don't appeal to me. And there are some Rosamunds I've decided against because I don't like the colour. It's complicated. xD

Green Gaian

Toxic items.

Slumbering Tengu

I'm a big fan of a lot of male sets
So far I have all the Butchers, Dark Conductors, Bitter Chocolate recolors, and La Bellas
and I have a small collection of Standby items and a 3/4 complete Portrait of a Hare collection
As for female items I have all the Wary ____ items and 3/5 of the Frost Maidens

I also have all the birthstone anklets, heck at 50 each cash I could afford them all
the cash offers were way better back then too (I could easily make 250 a month per account)

Also there aren't many on Gaia but I do collect hedgehog stuff, it's the reason I won't sell my Wonderland
I'm an IRL hedgehog merch collector too so...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff