Welcome to Gaia! ::

so it seems the forums are a group of beasts that have been staying in one place for a long time now. just recently they started to migrate to a better climate.

ninja lets get closer and see what we can tell about their migration patterns.

*sneaks up on them*

eek crickey! they have eaten the poor defenseless "edit post"s that were in their way. gonk

lets follow them as they continue on their journey to their new home, and everyone make notes of the various things you see going on.

but please be careful!

as you all know the forums are very wild and dangerous beasts!
you do not want to get close enough to frighten them as many bad things could happen to you. including but not limited to, profile outages, avatar deletion, gold glitches, etc.

so just remember that as you travel with the forums and learn the many wonders of these mysterious beasts.

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

I have no idea what the heck your talking about. Migrating forums?
neutral ....... *speechless*
* runs up to one and get his right hand turned into a left hand* talk about sencetive! * gets twisted

Tipsy Smoker

:: is amused ::
Ma-Ajmala
I have no idea what the heck your talking about. Migrating forums?
xd read the newest announcement http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8257073 .
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8257073 for those who have no idea what he's talking about.

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

Ooooohh never had that happen to me.
I was on Gaia, doing nothing
Yesh, you hafta be really careful. >__> Especially of the mothers, they're very protective of thier postlets during migration.
*Walks near one*

What a majestic creature....

Oh God! It's Got my leg!

*Is dragged far off by the one they call "Chatterbox"*
*runs around in circles since he got glitched, too close to a mother I might add, and gets his clothes taken away*
Leamony
Yesh, you hafta be really careful. >__> Especially of the mothers, they're very protective of thier postlets during migration.
if your going to attack them go for the sub forum that is where they are weakest
So far the wild beasts are rather tame for me. xp *hands migrating forums cookies**laughs at absolute* xd
Oh my God, they've got Absolute! D= *gives a golden star to Chatterbox* <__<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces