Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Xiro
The Evil Cheese Database
he probably got rid of it because he was sik of people asking him when it was comeing out

um......no.

It's funny really, every time I post something about the site....theres always one person who says this....

"maybe _______ got cancelled cuz st00pid' ppl kept askin him about it"

except thats never the case, my friend, because before every anticipated feature update there are tons of people buzzing away about it. posts like this have quite the opposite effect. they show that the users of gaia are still interested in up and coming features.

I wasn't one of the people... there's a possibility that he just put it on afterburner for a while due to what has been happening with gaia...

Profitable Prophet

Perfectly reasonable....a perfectly reasonable posibility given all the crap that has gone wrong of late.....but thats how it goes....more features can sometimes mean more crap going wrong. But thats the risk you run.
i know someone who would probably quit his job if they put in a battle thingy xd

hes crzy...id be a bit happy and play it a bit...
Dark Xiro
piroangel
Great now we can have n00b brag about ther big swords gonk

This development is nothing new.....and I harbor some serious doubt that "N00bs" ,as you put it, would find it nessicary to brag about swords any more than you find it nessicary to brag about your OMG hat..... honestly now...I have yet to see a thread titled something to the effect of

"Look at my OMG hat and despair, for it shall never be yours mwa hahaha"

so...I don't know about any of that.....
..you've never been to the Chatterbox have you. cause when they get a Rare like that. there will be bragging. but i doubt many n00bs will get a hold on anything worth bragging Battle system or not.
piroangel
Great now we can have n00b brag about ther big swords gonk

You arent to kool your self running around calling people Noobs
I was wondering about the same thing. It seems tome that they should stop updating old features and get the battle system out by now. i have been waiting a little bit more than a year now for it. Although I am excited about the upcoming features. I am just impatient when it comes to the battle system. I wonder what they are plaing on doing with that any ways. Like how it will work. Looking on how long they have been working on it better be good.
I was wondering about the same thing. It seems tome that they should stop updating old features and get the battle system out by now. i have been waiting a little bit more than a year now for it. Although I am excited about the upcoming features. I am just impatient when it comes to the battle system. I wonder what they are plaing on doing with that any ways. Like how it will work. Looking on how long they have been working on it better be good.
Well. I can wait.
As long as I get to throw vials at people! xp
A battle system could be good but then like said before. It just would be another reason to spend gold. We already have enough of that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff