Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Gaian

GET YOUR

NOOOO.
I don't wanna nose. emotion_8c

Personally, I don't think a nose would do well with my avatar. I don't really find it appealing on other avatars, so I don't think I would like it on mine either. If it was like, "National Nose Day" or something, suuuure. But it would really have to be a one time thing.

CRAYON

Questionable Friend

8,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
wouldn't mind more noses, would definitely make cosplaying a lot easier. It would be nice to have subtle or comical ones.
Regular Gaia skins do have a nose, it's just so small and lightly shaded that you wouldn't even notice, just a tiny speck of slightly darker pixels on our faces.

I actually prefer it that way, can't imagine my avatar with a prominent nose XP

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

I'm really surprised they haven't released a bunch of silly/monstrous noses for Halloween. Maybe they still will?
You can pick your nose! Yay!

Lonely Lunatic

ThanatosRising
Regular Gaia skins do have a nose, it's just so small and lightly shaded that you wouldn't even notice, just a tiny speck of slightly darker pixels on our faces.

I actually prefer it that way, can't imagine my avatar with a prominent nose XP

To each their own

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
+[Skarekrow]+

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

Okay, I just gigglesnorted after reading that.

Hmm... I'm all for avatar variety, and I think that noses are really an untapped market in terms of avatar variety and expression. My avi doesn't really have room on her face most of the time for a nose, but I think that it could be fun for special occasions. On the proviso of course that the item is pixelled correctly so that it works on all skin bases.

I'd like an upturned button nose, and in general it could be fun to get noses of different shapes and sizes. Long ones, short ones, jagged ones... noses are fun.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

fxxkin demon

I'd love to see some more variety in nose options. Different sizes and shapes would be rad and if they could layer with face mods that would be even better. The only nose that does that now is the one from Masquerade.

I love they way Sal looks with his nose. Gives him character.

Aged Misfit

Most of my mules wear different colors of the Nosey tattoo if they need a nose, or equip the cat mouth.
This account doesn't need a nose because you can't see it from behind the Scarf. xP

But a better selection of noses would be wonderful. Particularly if they're pixelated well. 3nodding I'd buy one, regardless of hiding behind a scarf or not.

In a relationship with PoshuI

Anything SD looks cute without a nose. I tend to prefer them over SD styles that include one. When things are full sized, I do prefer a nose though. Like if there was a nose line on any of these SD dolls I'm wearing, they wouldn't be as cute but if the full-sized companions were missing a nose they'd look weird - Voldemort-y.

Anywho if you guys want noses, as long as they don't permanently add one to our avatars, I would not mind.

Frozen Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I don't like noes, but if Shiver ever did have a noes it would be a broken jew noes that mirrors my own real life one. Shiver is far less sexy with a noes. xp

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Zzyli
+[Skarekrow]+

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

Okay, I just gigglesnorted after reading that.

Hmm... I'm all for avatar variety, and I think that noses are really an untapped market in terms of avatar variety and expression. My avi doesn't really have room on her face most of the time for a nose, but I think that it could be fun for special occasions. On the proviso of course that the item is pixelled correctly so that it works on all skin bases.

I'd like an upturned button nose, and in general it could be fun to get noses of different shapes and sizes. Long ones, short ones, jagged ones... noses are fun.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...
Hehe. Glad I could make you giggle. I said that because this topic reminded me of a Halloween card my grandpa got me years ago where it had various monster/silly noses you could cut out of it.

But on topic I don't think I'd use a nose myself. I've seen a few people use the Masquerade nose really well though.
in your head. biggrin mad

Astral Witch

31,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
All avi's have NOSES!!! there just so light and barley a shade different that most cant see them.

Super Humorist

Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I don't like noes, but if Shiver ever did have a noes it would be a broken jew noes that mirrors my own real life one. Shiver is far less sexy with a noes. xp

I-I-I think you would look good.
A tiny girlish one, maybe?

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
I don't have such a problem *snub*

... except when I wear this eye-patch, it tends to conceal my nose.

If they release a nose item at any point (aside from the nose items already available), then I'd just hope that they colour it for all skins and bases. It's sad enough that some people can't use particular face mods because of the colouring around the eyes or the mouse ...

But then, if they made versions for all skins, that'd be a lot for the artists ... and then there'd have to be additions for when new skins are released ...

I'll ... just shut up now, shall I? sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces