Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Lunatic

ninja-no-ryu
Noses are hard for me to really use... They always look weird to me. Mouths too though, I'm almost always 'mouth-less'. But part of that might be because some mouths are either placed on the chin or right where the nose would be, like the artists can't quite figure it out.

I prefer to use just the hair and eye shape to make my avatars. I also use glasses/scars a lot too so perhaps that hides the lack of nose and makes it look less awkward.

I can relate to that.
I can't stop feeling, however that if the right noses and mouths were available people would use them.
Other wise, face mods wouldn't be worth hundreds of thousands or even millions of gold in the marketplace.
Demonic, angelic and all the other moods.
Some avatars surely can use a mouth or a nose if they are the right ones.

Lonely Lunatic

reokoe
Doctor_Sunday

Oh, I love skin.

Yes, pretty much. All this skins feel incomplete without certain appendages.

Receiver

I have a nose

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
Bah... nose, nothing. Most of my avatars have no mouth.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
The little barely-visible dot that we have is nose enough for me. Our avatars are so chibi-looking that noses are kind of odd on them.

Fanatical Flip-Flopper

15,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Fluff Reclamation 250

I prefer to have a nose and the orc nose is really cute.
I've always thought it was odd how most avatars lack a nose.

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Maybe a nose would look okay, and I mean a normal sized one, not one of those comically big ones Gaia has.

Desirable Streaker

14,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
I have a nose on my avi and a mouth, things which my other avi counterparts sometimes lack

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
having a nose is one of the many reasons why i love the elf skin smile . It has a little shaded nose, perfect

though it would be nice if gaia came out with a line of noses

~Eva

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Hi Sunday.

Yes, we have no noses.. and i find the ones from masquerade to be rather.. not right.
us noseless Gaians look like voldermort biggrin
Doctor_Sunday
Draculine
That's one of the things I like about the vampire skin - it has a little shaded nose.

I think it'd be great if they released a bunch of noses in different skin colors - kind of like the Sharaku nose, but differently shaped, preferably subtler.

Yes, I have been overlooking the fact I couldn't find a nose I liked for years but now I bought back this Tropical disease item, I suddenly felt like making weird avatars which could benefit from a matching nose.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
noses are cool. i am all for more nose items. and i want that nose chich drew. emotion_kirakira

Tipsy Nerd

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I really like noses; but I think if it were to be default on the face
it should probably be subtle like on the dark elves or vampire skin.
But there should deffos be more noses in the gs stores.

Eloquent Explorer

I really love the noses from the Masquerade, but I find they never really mesh with the mouths I use (or my skintone).
I'd love to see more cute little noses like the Masq. as long as it didn't make the mouth look likes it oddly off to one side.
The nose on the Dark Elf skins isn't too, too bad, but I find certain mouths look like they are off to the side of the face o.O

Ice-Cold Victory

I agree that little shaded noses would be cute! Unfortunately, most if not all of the noses we have make mouths look horribly wonky and off, and I feel like if noses were accommodated to fit mouth position, suddenly they would look wrong in relation to eyes...anyways, I'm all for more good-looking noses!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff