Welcome to Gaia! ::

Karisa_Wolfgang's Princess

Adorable Sweetheart

The same places I've been to even before the worlds were made. The forums.

And more specifically, two threads I reg now in the Friends Chat(one that originated from Entertainment Discussion but moved in Friends Chat in 07, and a Masquerade Afterparty thread from 09).
I liked going to Rally and Virtual Hollywood, but after the update it kind of just got annoying with the constant requirement of readjusting the speed and no longer being able to use the left or right arrow keys. So now I just keep with where I originally went to, the forums. x3

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
GCD Is my HOME. :'3

I'm the Roommate that pays the rent on time, buys the alcohol, etc. But, if you fall asleep before I do, I'll draw on your face with a sharpie. You'd go into work looking pretty dumb.
I do it all out of love. You love me.

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
SttrawberryMilk
Since The stupid world update you don't see anymore people in Rally nor Hollywood! I know there are lots of people in towns but I hate the graphics I really want the old Hollywood back. I want to know where does everybody hangout question
I still go to rally. You wont get my in Towns. I'd leave Gaia before I'd resort to Towns.

The new Rally takes some getting used to. It has it's pros and cons, but if there's something you get used to after being on Gaia for enough years... It's that nothing stays the same for too long. Everything will get changed at some point. And people will hate it. Then they'll get used to it... Then it'll change again.

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
I miss my old guilds.

Fashionable Genius

6,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Petite Aristocrat
SttrawberryMilk
Since The stupid world update you don't see anymore people in Rally nor Hollywood! I know there are lots of people in towns but I hate the graphics I really want the old Hollywood back. I want to know where does everybody hangout question
I still go to rally. You wont get my in Towns. I'd leave Gaia before I'd resort to Towns.

The new Rally takes some getting used to. It has it's pros and cons, but if there's something you get used to after being on Gaia for enough years... It's that nothing stays the same for too long. Everything will get changed at some point. And people will hate it. Then they'll get used to it... Then it'll change again.

You speak pure truth.

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Forums any more.
I used to hang out in Towns but since they said they're getting rid of Towns 1 barely any one is on there any more.

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I hang out in the forums and in zOMG sometimes, I guess you could say my 'home' thread is in the zOMG forum, with my friends there, but I don't spend all of my time there.

O.G. Nerd

I stick to GCD. Forums have always been my favorite place to meet people.

Loverboy

Somewhere other than on Gaia. I hang out in video games and manga.
On Gaia, I'm mostly in the GCD.

Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
Souvenir de Florence
Forums, obviously
where else

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
I mostly hang out here (GCD) and Guilds now.
I don't really hang out anywhere specifically, but I guess, the forums? ._.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
I have no idea.
Every time i go to virtual hollywood it is dead
I have no friends.

I'm desperate for attention.

Moonlight Dragon

I am here. Or SF.

Quick Reply