Welcome to Gaia! ::

well a friend of mine was on gaia, then another friend of mine was too and basically I joined. I like my avatar (it's 2 moths old ^^) but I want to add SuperStar Red Tint Shades (which actually look pinkish and fit my avatar perfectly) and a G Pin for I am a Gambino suporter.
from the shop message board on chibifriends.com xp
I heard other users on an oekaki board talking about it. I've been here on my main account for a year and 2 monthes. I don't know how long I've had this one.
someone in my last years art class told me about this while we were doing a project on the computer...
A friend
07 Apr 2004
I want nitemare minis crying
Ah, I've heard about it from my friend Chibi from Neopets. I adore my avatar so I wouldn't change her.. except clothes like every month of course. blaugh And I've been on Gaia since Sept 2003, I didn't start becoming truely addicted till August 2004. ^^

Dramatic Hunter

A friend of mine whom I don't see anymore ;_; used to come here, I followed in his footsteps and ended up here.

I wonder how he is..
december 2003 then I left and made a new acount
I found the link to Gaia somewhere. It looked cool so I just signed up.
I've been here since January.

As for my avatar I'm looking to buy a blue buckle trench hat, Inverse Blue top, blue skirt and shoes.
<center>...
I learned about Gaia on Fanartcentral.net from a friend of mine.

I've been on since Late July '04, and I've had dozens of outfits. I can't choose just one.

Each outfit usually lasts a week, unless I can't sell it that well in the market place.
Right now I have nothing, I swear, nothing in my inventory. gonk
I heard about GAIA in 2003, but wasn't interested; I was still obsessed with neopets. Then TNT started becoming bitchy and neopets became commercialized, so I left and came here in August 2004 on my (now) mule Painted__. I made this account in January, I think.

22,675 Points
  • Attracted to Chubbiness 500
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Timid 100
I found Gaia by a link to the GAC at dressupgames.com. Really !
heart Bump! heart

Okay i'm not here just to do that ^
I been on gaia for a while but i wanted a new character ba-da-boom i'm her now 3nodding
My friend told me bout it so.... pa-cha there u go
I was wandering the web.
This account I started today... other "ushiomo" I started may 2004
yes... cloathes!

Familiar Dabbler

2,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
On nationstates by a friend of mine. the roleplaying of our community in the GD was detoriating (it's rp in the sense like commerce) and many elites where leaving the site. I came here for salvation, which came sweatdrop

I like this site alot for the roleplaying aspects, but also the community is for flexible than that site's forum xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff