Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Gaian

April 03 here :3

First item I ever quested for was the fairy wings. The original back wing razz

I thought it was pretty funny how newbies started in their undies back then too xD

Feral Bibliophile

June 07!!!!!!! And my first good item was the Flame sword! http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/11323 I just loved the effect of it and I received both of the ones I have as a gift. Two different people opened trades with me, traded them to me, didn't ask for anything in return and went on their way. After that, purchasing the Katana was my first achievement, because it's always been expensive razz (I also now have two of them)
I am NOT an old fart. I am the fragrance of desire and longing. You know that pink tendril of smoke in all of those old cartoons that appears after an attractive character sprays on what's basically liquid aphrodisiac?

Yeah, that's me.

Perfect Saint

Major Lag
I am NOT an old fart. I am the fragrance of desire and longing. You know that pink tendril of smoke in all of those old cartoons that appears after an attractive character sprays on what's basically liquid aphrodisiac?

Yeah, that's me.

You mean this tendril? ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wistful Dreamer

06 here

i think my first "good" item, in my eyes, was this dress

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/1184

idk I just really liked it and saved up for it and wore it with a blue bass helm because I was cool like that
Myrielle
Major Lag

Yeah, that's me.

You mean this tendril? ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Only if Pepe suddenly develops a prostate problem that makes his love musk pink. lol

4srs, I can toast some bread with the heat of my smex for you to go with all of your jelly.

Aged Zealot

'03 here.
I just wanted some Morgana's gloves.
Those were my first quest.
emo I don't own a pair on this account yet.

x-Ruairi-x's Wife

Sugary Snack

10,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Blob's To You 100
My first good item was the black cat hooded jumpsuit. Before that it might have been the straps outfit. Long time ago man

Fashionable Fairy

11,450 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Cool Cat 500
|||| Oct. 07.
I don't think I ever got any items I wanted, bc when I'd come back I'd want something else!
WAIT. I just remembered I wanted the infamous Chyaku Norisu Scarf, bc I thought it was the coolest thing to ever exist on gaia. I think after a lot of savings I finally got it like in 09'. LOL.

Stellar Succubus

I feel like such a newb. I joined in Feb 08.

Though, my first good item was Celestial Wrap, I love space, and as soon as I had 30k or so, I got one. (there were other items I liked more, but it felt like a good item to buy!) I still have it!

Loyal Wolf

12,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Mrs Ecstasy
gonk
Halp me. I'm all alone.

Edit: So..apparently I am not as alone as I thought.

Question for all those Old Farts, what was your first "good" item and how did you receive/get it?? I want stories! c;

Most of them were banned over the past few years for crap they never did. My old account I had from the days of go gaia, and I was banned before flynn's return last fall because I had a billion and was accused of "hacking" XD Thank god for mules. But that was the ban of the year for alot of people.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
I'm an 04'er myself.

First notable item I got was a Nitemare Scarf. Took me about a month to get it, and was able to buy it for 15k ... Those where the good old days.

Witty Genius

9,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
VVhip
I feel like such a newb. I joined in Feb 08.

Though, my first good item was Celestial Wrap, I love space, and as soon as I had 30k or so, I got one. (there were other items I liked more, but it felt like a good item to buy!) I still have it!

Man, 30k....when MP prices actually made sense.

Witty Genius

9,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
I'm an 04'er myself.

First notable item I got was a Nitemare Scarf. Took me about a month to get it, and was able to buy it for 15k ... Those where the good old days.

Gawd, a 15k nightmare scarf. Times were good then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff